Hello, it’s AL here making a post on this very infamous problem/struggle many individuals have.

IOS
On an IOS platform, we see the Charecter Slots & Gang House costing us money to purchase, real life money.

PC
On a Computer platform, we see the Charecter Slots & Gang House costing us virtual gralats.

Why is there the difference between the two? Is it a business point, was it supposed to be changed but forgotten about? Or what had happened.

My Story
Quite simply I had many customs on iEra, but couldn’t make any cool designs because I had no saving of them, purchasing very rarely with real life money purchases, I was at a struggle.

I then was looking up how to be good at Spar, which by the way boys and girls, I’m trash at - and I’d found a video of Junz on PC going against iMagic when he got MP5 and I was like daaaaayum his strafes.

Then as excepted I’m trash, so I’m about to rage quit when I accidentally click on the Shop, and I see everything costs Gralats.

Conclusion
This doesn’t affect me at all because like I’ve said I have a PC, and bought the Charecter Slots for the price it was selling for (I recall 20k-ish), but it’s just for the publics sake.

Thank you for watching,

If you’d like to join my free gift card giveaway, like and subscribe.

- AL.