Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: why isn't it fair?

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    Considering you don’t see walking skeletons in the real world, as that typically depicts things like walking dead (not the show) and although yes - we all are skeletons technically speaking, they are considering mythical whereas they are not something you see alive in the real world. The only reason zombies are permitted is because staff have used them for Halloween for so long, and it was recognized it would be unfair to ban players from it as a result.
    If you thought about it, skeletons are commonly used as in comparison to zombies as decorations... Zombies just happened to feature in many television series and movies, But skeletons do get their fair share of fame.

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk

why isn't it fair?

Like the Nightmare Before Christmas Movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by Just nexus View Post
    If you thought about it, skeletons are commonly used as in comparison to zombies as decorations... Zombies just happened to feature in many television series and movies, But skeletons do get their fair share of fame.

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk
    Not saying they don't, but I didn't make the rules; I just follow them, and wanted to let you know why that is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    Considering you don’t see walking skeletons in the real world, as that typically depicts things like walking dead (not the show) and although yes - we all are skeletons technically speaking, they are considering mythical whereas they are not something you see alive in the real world. The only reason zombies are permitted is because staff have used them for Halloween for so long, and it was recognized it would be unfair to ban players from it as a result.
    I think people with flame eye animations should be ban because it is not something you see alive in the real world and is associated with mysticism

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    No, man, I'm obviously lying to you about the "robg" gang so I can steal your gralats to buy memes.
    Ironic

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    I think people with flame eye animations should be ban because it is not something you see alive in the real world and is associated with mysticism
    Clearly you've never heard Boney M's "Rasputin".

I saw. I conquered. I came.

- - - Updated - - -

Ironic
    As far as I'm considered, that's the "robg" gang. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What an odd thing to lie about. I hope you are joking

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

What an odd thing to lie about. I hope you are joking
    You're failing horribly at your stance and act as if I care :/

or they could just remove these unnecessary upload rules as they don't effect gameplay at all whatsoever and limits player gfx and creativity and removes diversity, and it sure does piss players off having to dump their hard-work to be told that "mythical" whatever's aren't allowed and so they dump their gralats on customs they don't even like, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m going to preface that I beginning to believe you’re not actually joking
    Looking at the "robg" gang, everyone seems to being following the rules, customs wise.
    This may surprise you but robg actually uses a robot upload. Makes me wonder about the kind of effort you put behind your words.

No, man, I'm obviously lying to you about the "robg" gang so I can steal your gralats to buy memes.

O, lying? I hope you understand the irony in your own statement.
    I do quite enjoy how you pull a sleight of hand and present an image of a completely unrelated gang.
    Even without doing external research, one could tell this isn’t the ‘robg’ gang
    1) Robg is no where to be seen
    2) Nethier is his marriage partner
    3) It has 30 members which makes it unlikely to be the gang
    Quote Originally Posted by Ires View Post
    That’s not robg gang Ali, sometimes gangs glitch which leads to showing another gangs members..
    You were already informed that this wasn’t the right gang, yet you chose to side and defend such trivial stance? You’re either willfully ignorant or a plain liar.
    What does this even mean? That’s like saying, “As far as I’m considered, global warming doesn’t exist.” ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All of your replies to this thread has been a train of bs after bs. Frankly, I don’t even think you know what robg looks like. It would’ve been more pragmatic if you just vomited on your keyboard because at least then no deception would have been involved. And the answer to such innocent question wouldn’t be so blurred.
    These serial lies actually came unexpected from me as I least expected you would commit to such manipulative matter. As some sort of blatant or ulterior motive/idealistic gain, I suppose.

- - - Updated - - -

Listen m'dude, I know you didn't mean anything bad by it, but it still doesn't remove the fact that deceived a person's question for no good reason. People being inconsiderate really hits a nerve of mine, so sorry, I suppose.
    Last edited by BlackandWhite; 11-05-2018 at 12:04 AM.

Spoiler