Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: why isn't it fair?

Unhappy why isn't it fair?

ok so i've got some skeleton uploads for halloween but the admins won't approve it say it's against the rules (non human uploads) well if it is so why have some people like robg or the others from his gang got some REAL non human uploads? and what's bad in skeletons? can't they be under the zombie rule too?
    well all of these rules seem to be awkward to me since why shall the others have the right to look the way they want in the game while my halloween is to be ruined?
    expectin some weighty arguments over what i've said.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anerafisher View Post
    ok so i've got some skeleton uploads for halloween but the admins won't approve it say it's against the rules (non human uploads) well if it is so why have some people like robg or some other people from his gang got some REAL non human uploads? and what's bad in skeletons? can't they be under the zombie rule too?
    well all of these rules seem to be awkward to me since why shall the others have the right to look the way they want in the game while my halloween is to be ruined?
    expectin some weighty arguments over what i've said.
    thanks
    Two reasons:
    Mythical creatures are not allowed, with zombies being an exception.
    Looking at the "robg" gang, everyone seems to being following the rules, customs wise.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

lmao are you bein serious? have you seen robg's uploads? do you think they are human or animal uploads? or have you seen the one's uploads he's married to? do you think they follow the rules? and do you really think that a skeleton is a mythical creature lol

I once asked ROBG why admins hadn't refunded his head for disobeying custom laws. He says that they allow his head because he was ex-staff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Two reasons:
    Mythical creatures are not allowed, with zombies being an exception.
    Looking at the "robg" gang, everyone seems to being following the rules, customs wise.
    Skeletons are technically human. Is it mythical because they're in every RPG game ever?
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

how about the others then.

Quote Originally Posted by Anerafisher View Post
    lmao are you bein serious? have you seen robg's uploads? do you think they are human or animal uploads? or have you seen the one's uploads he's married to? do you think they follow the rules? and do you really think that a skeleton is a mythical creature lol
    No, man, I'm obviously lying to you about the "robg" gang so I can steal your gralats to buy memes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lepto* View Post
    Skeletons are technically human. Is it mythical because they're in every RPG game ever?
    That is a good point, but I do not make nor enforce the rules. By iEra's standards, a mythical creatures is a creature that you can't find in real life, and since you can't find talking skeletons in real life, they're considered mythical. Logical, I agree.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Can you upload the customs here so we can see them?
    my discord is xiv#2549

That’s not robg gang Ali, sometimes gangs glitch which leads to showing another gangs members.

As for Robg’s custom it was given to him by “snk” who was the manager back then. So he’s a special case there.

how about the one robg is married to? and the other guy with a cyclop head

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xiang IV View Post
    Can you upload the customs here so we can see them?
    it's been disapproved twice already

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    No, man, I'm obviously lying to you about the "robg" gang so I can steal your gralats to buy memes.

That is a good point, but I do not make nor enforce the rules. By iEra's standards, a mythical creatures is a creature that you can't find in real life, and since you can't find talking skeletons in real life, they're considered mythical. Logical, I agree.
    i see talkin animals every day((:

Zany
    Considering you don’t see walking skeletons in the real world, as that typically depicts things like walking dead (not the show) and although yes - we all are skeletons technically speaking, they are considering mythical whereas they are not something you see alive in the real world. The only reason zombies are permitted is because staff have used them for Halloween for so long, and it was recognized it would be unfair to ban players from it as a result.