Thread: Locked out Account

Locked out Account

I have been locked out of my account since my email was deleted, I am asking if i can get my email switched since I have no access to it.I knew this time would come; time is now here and now I am asking, any help from staff would help I have put about 6 years of time towards this game and walking away Without proper help would be a huge let down. I have tried getting support on toonslab but I can’t get the help I’d like because I need to authenticate my email which I no longer have access to, I previously made a thread similar to this a few years back.

I know during this time with the switch in management it can be very tricky to revive help when needed, but If anyone could share proper help on where to go about I would kindly appreciate it, as well as any other verification needed that does not interfere with having to access my old email.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Have you tried making a new email and email [email protected] telling them about your email being deleted and that you can no longer access your account.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    I have been locked out of my account since my email was deleted, I am asking if i can get my email switched since I have no access to it.I knew this time would come; time is now here and now I am asking, any help from staff would help I have put about 6 years of time towards this game and walking away Without proper help would be a huge let down. I have tried getting support on toonslab but I can’t get the help I’d like because I need to authenticate my email which I no longer have access to, I previously made a thread similar to this a few years back.

I know during this time with the switch in management it can be very tricky to revive help when needed, but If anyone could share proper help on where to go about I would kindly appreciate it, as well as any other verification needed that does not interfere with having to access my old email.
    I also need an email change. I email support everyday but they dont respond

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HotPocketGenocide View Post
    I also need an email change. I email support everyday but they dont respond
    Don't email everyday, they might see it as spam. Maybe once every couple weeks.

And yeah, do what iMonkey said - make a new email address and email [email protected] and explain what happened to your email address. Maybe include any proof that it was yours that you might have.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Don't email everyday, they might see it as spam. Maybe once every couple weeks.

And yeah, do what iMonkey said - make a new email address and email [email protected] and explain what happened to your email address. Maybe include any proof that it was yours that you might have.
    Ok but who runs the email? Do we know?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HotPocketGenocide View Post
    Ok but who runs the email? Do we know?
    I don't know who specifically, just general graalonline support staff. (As in graalonline as a whole, not just era, or the ios servers, but all playerworlds and such too)