Thread: What the hell is happenin

What the hell is happenin

So all of my accounts have been jailed without a single reason cause i was speakin to that guy named prometheus as known as david olson. He'd told me that i bang my mom every day but i've been jailed for usin vulgar slurs in the pms i've got screenshots as proofs what the hell is going on? My other acc i hadn't even talked to him on has been jailed too although i'd been usin a different ip what is this?

if you think you were wrongly jailed, please submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com
    Disc - Jasue#2901

Quote Originally Posted by jasue View Post
    if you think you were wrongly jailed, please submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com
    i have done that nobody gives a flying damn about me what the hell is going on here? HE'S LIKE A CSTER A SCAMMER AND A VULGAR TERM USER BUT HE'S USIN HIS ADMIN FRIENDS TO JAIL ME

Quote Originally Posted by Anerafisher View Post
    i have done that nobody gives a flying damn about me what the hell is going on here? HE'S LIKE A CSTER A SCAMMER AND A VULGAR TERM USER BUT HE'S USIN HIS ADMIN FRIENDS TO JAIL ME
    We don't know if you're telling the truth nor can any in-game admin do anything about. Just submit a ticket to Toonslab. This game is dying anyway, you might as well find something else to play

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshade214 View Post
    We don't know if you're telling the truth nor can any in-game admin do anything about. Just submit a ticket to Toonslab. This game is dying anyway, you might as well find something else to play

let me show the screenshots

Dude even if you have screenies no one here is going to do anything. They don't have the power to do anything about your jailing.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm not here to unjail myself
    i'm here to discuss the current corruption rate in era
    Last edited by Xiang IV; 10-28-2018 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Removing PM screenshot. No chat history allowed.