Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The problem on PC

Unhappy The problem on PC

So I've usually been playing Era on my Pc. About 2 years ago I could login with no problem at all, almost non existent loading time etc, then I stopped playing for a while. When I came back I had to wait about 2 min for it to load, whilst also being very buggy. Took a break again. Came back today just to see that I cant login at all anymore. Its just stuck at the loading screen. Did I miss anything? Is this a bug or something? (If anyone's wondering this is where I usually play on: https://era.graalonline.com/ ). Any help would be highly appreciated.

have you tried the basics? restart your computer, restart your internet, make sure you have a newer version of flash or whatever it’s called, try different browsers, try your hotspot. stuff like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I have, nothing worked so far.

Manager
    Try a different web browser

Tried that as well, didn't work either newest flash player, restarted PC, restarted router etc...

Maybe try clearing your cookies? Is it perhaps being blocked from your internet?
    my discord is xiv#2549

I have the same issue, and yeah just a few months ago it was working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by GillSmoke View Post
    So I've usually been playing Era on my Pc. About 2 years ago I could login with no problem at all, almost non existent loading time etc, then I stopped playing for a while. When I came back I had to wait about 2 min for it to load, whilst also being very buggy. Took a break again. Came back today just to see that I cant login at all anymore. Its just stuck at the loading screen. Did I miss anything? Is this a bug or something? (If anyone's wondering this is where I usually play on: https://era.graalonline.com/ ). Any help would be highly appreciated.
    I found a fix to this because I had the same problem. I used Mozilla Firefox and I played through facebook and it worked like a charm. Graal Era should be under the games category and you need to search it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluen View Post
    I found a fix to this because I had the same problem. I used Mozilla Firefox and I played through facebook and it worked like a charm. Graal Era should be under the games category and you need to search it up.
    Ok I'll try that and get back to you

If you linked your facebook account to Graal Era then it should just connect automatically, but if not then just identify and confirm the email.

P.S: Im using a macbook pro.