Thread: Plasma Coins for Solo

Plasma Coins for Solo

Plasma is a ton of fun, but it’s only efficient if you’re playing with multiple people. Playing solo to level 25 takes nearly triple the amount of time compared to playing with 4-15 people. So my idea is to make it where if you’re playing alone, the amount of Plasma Coins you earn is raised. That way you can efficiently earn Plasma Coins without having to join a group. Some people prefer solo like myself, and sadly Plasma isn’t always popping with tons of players. I’m not sure if this has been suggested or anything, but i figured i’d throw the idea out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manager
    Hey hey, yeah I agree - Playing the Survival game-mode solo does result in less coins earned than playing within a group.
    However, playing solo results in more bot kills, which unlock hats. Also, Survival's meant to be a team-based mode, so discouraging solo is intentional.

I realise that people wish to earn coins solo, and that's why I'll be releasing the Plasma Corp events house as soon as Crypt is over.
    Additionally, as soon as Crypt ends I'll begin doing double plasma coins for Survival again, which will breathe life back into Plasma Corp.

Ah alright i wasn’t aware it was preferring you to play with a team. I figured they just let you play as a team so it would be easier. But in that case, solo is fine then. Hopefully after crypt things will pick up and i’ll find a group to possibly grind with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk