Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Decrease the bases!

Angry Decrease the bases!

As we already know, the base system is broken (100%), so I propose that you temporarily close 5/10 bases until you find a solution and solve it.

It has reached a point where it does not matter which gang you have, you will be trampled by "The Alliance"It is a great lack of respect towards the old gangs.(EBIZOU BASE, DarkSide, Maelstrom, Navy, iFreeze, etc.)

These gangs and others that I have not mentioned have struggled to obtain the position in which they find themselves, so that now everything goes to **** (I'm sorry for the expression but it's the truth)

LITERALLY with 2 people who are in the base is enough, to keep it from 2 noobs that may be around the base ...
    But what's happening ???? Does nobody do anything ???

Before, you needed more than 6-7 people to maintain the base (minimum)!!!! And you were praying that another gang would not attack you .....
    Now you can get hours without any EFFORT as long as you are with ¨the alliance¨ and help to trample gangs randoms and not randoms that are raiding a base ...

I know that most ranks and members of the current gangs are going to hate me or you already hate me, but I can not keep quiet ....

The lack of respect towards the old gangs is bigger than the moon besides that it is very frustrating ... If there is an admin that is reading this please have a little conscience and close 5 bases temporarily until this problem is solved.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    well that was supposed to be the whole point of gang fortress, to fix this issue lol

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    well that was supposed to be the whole point of gang fortress, to fix this issue lol

To create the fortress it will take a few months(I do not know if bitzsam is still working in the fortress,) why not close 5 bases until the great fortress arrives??Will we continue giving away hours?

It takes a maximum of 2 hours, to close a base is not difficult

For all admins: Respect the efforts made by the old gangs.
    Last edited by Adrian321; 11-01-2018 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post

For all admins: Respect the efforts made by the old gangs.
    What do you want for the admins to do? Give them candy?
    Admins - - ERA

if people just attacked bases whenever and couldnt hold them for long periods of time no one would ever earn rewards, it would take years to just get a hat for 2000 hours. By the way, if you want to make a basing gang, just become good friends with a leader of one that currently has a base and maybe they will help you get hours for your gang. It’s a different method from just attacking whatever bases are weak and hoping to keep them for an hour at most —
    Last edited by chant; 11-01-2018 at 04:21 PM. Reason: forgot stuff
    Who closes the door when the bus driver gets out?
    Is water wet?
    What color is a mirror?
    Can god make a rock so heavy he cant lift it?
    Do you exist? How do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    What do you want for the admins to do? Give them candy?
    Read above, do not make me put colors.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chant View Post
    if people just attacked bases whenever and couldnt hold them for long periods of time no one would ever earn rewards, it would take years to just get a hat for 2000 hours. By the way, if you want to make a basing gang, just become good friends with a leader of one that currently has a base and maybe they will help you get hours for your gang. It’s a different method from just attacking whatever bases are weak and hoping to keep them for an hour at most —
    Before, there was no peace, the gangs were neutral and tried to double base and get hours For example (EBIZOU BASE and IFreeze) The grace to do base is not to be afk as you defend it, is to maintain a base and try to double base or triple to earn more hours and with it to obtain the rewards.

Irony:

Why do not we give those gangs the rewards in advance?
    Strive? For what? That was done by the fools of the previous generation.
    …..
    It is very sad to have to kiss someone's feet to make a base and there are currently people who do it ... (because they know that if they join they will get hours without having to make an effort)

What is so fun to base if you never attack and never defend? Oh yes, defend some noobs have entered the base out of curiosity.

It is very annoying that a gang has 15k hours being afk on base and doing nothing at all while a gang has been working hard and getting the same hours.
    Do you really support this? :/

Do you know why those attacking gangs do not exceed 1 hour?
    Because they will be trampled by The Alliance

I believe that none of the gangs from the alliance can hold the base themselves except obsidian and nbk if there is a simple war.

Quote Originally Posted by JD M View Post
    I believe that none of the gangs from the alliance can hold the base themselves except obsidian and nbk if there is a simple war.
    NBK, Arcane, OBS, Grim, and Region Hold bases 24/7 We all hold bases and help eachother out.

Zergs(player quantity over skill) can take bases for a while if they keep trying. Some gangs give up easier than others

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    The lack of respect towards the old gangs is bigger than the moon
    How is, "The Alliance" disrespectful?

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    How is, "The Alliance" disrespectful?
    This man doesn't know what he's saying so no point in asking lol

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk