Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Decrease the bases!

Quote Originally Posted by Just nexus View Post
    Those gangs rec up anyone to hold their base and had multiple sub tags lol, its pretty much doing the same thing since I started basing in 2013. The gangs that have been in war for almost a few weeks is tattaglia mafioso and embro, they been recruiting alot of randoms and haven't been able to end it. If you killed the base system gangs can just gain rewards on their sub tags and will eventually find a way to exploit and afk all over again.

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk
    Any gang can be at war for weeks if in each week it attacks only 3 days maximum 3 hours ..., Ebizou and Ifreeze did it daily and non-stop.
    let's go back to the topic

*cough* Fortress *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by iMonkey View Post
    *cough* Fortress *cough*
    *cough* Gonna be like contryside *cough*
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    I can not teach anything to anyone. I can only make you think... in addition, People never learn anything by being informed, they have to discover it for themselves.
    Why not guide me to discovery, instead of dodging my questions?

it's pretty clear, you do not have to look in the bible you just have to read well and think....

Who said I'm religious?
    Aww you didn't get my joke :c

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    Why not guide me to discovery, instead of dodging my questions?

Aww you didn't get my joke :c
    Are answered on page 1 and if you still do not see it, it is because you do not understand it, there is nothing more to say.

And yes, I have not caught the joke

Are answered on page 1 and if you still do not see it, it is because you do not understand it, there is nothing more to say.

And yes, I have not caught the joke
    ???

No you haven't, looking at page 1 you have failed to explain

1. How exactly it is disrespectful to old gangs
    2. What, "struggled to obtain the position in which they find themselves" means
    3. What, "2 people who are in the base is enough, to keep it from 2 noobs that may be around the base" means
    4. What do you mean by, "grace"
    5. Who were you referring to what you said, "Strive? For what? That was done by the fools of the previous generation."
    6. How do you expect us to believe that a smaller pool of bases to remove the 'alliance', you've mainly just said why they are bad
    7. What, "help to trample gangs randoms and not randoms that are raiding a base" means
    8. WHy must we take action when you said, "But what's happening ???? Does nobody do anything ???"
    9, How do you, "make a base"
    10. Plus more

Adrian please.... there are questions that need to be begged

- - - Updated - - -

I going along the assumption that you want a fruitful discourse in regards to your proposed solution, thus stating, "you don't understand, i dont need to explain," seems absurd and counter-intuitive. I don't get your logic in discriminating me by not giving an actual response when I put effort into responding to your ideas :/

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    ???

No you haven't, looking at page 1 you have failed to explain

1. How exactly it is disrespectful to old gangs
    2. What, "struggled to obtain the position in which they find themselves" means
    3. What, "2 people who are in the base is enough, to keep it from 2 noobs that may be around the base" means
    4. What do you mean by, "grace"
    5. Who were you referring to what you said, "Strive? For what? That was done by the fools of the previous generation."
    6. How do you expect us to believe that a smaller pool of bases to remove the 'alliance', you've mainly just said why they are bad
    7. What, "help to trample gangs randoms and not randoms that are raiding a base" means
    8. WHy must we take action when you said, "But what's happening ???? Does nobody do anything ???"
    9, How do you, "make a base"
    10. Plus more

Adrian please.... there are questions that need to be begged

- - - Updated - - -

I going along the assumption that you want a fruitful discourse in regards to your proposed solution, thus stating, "you don't understand, i dont need to explain," seems absurd and counter-intuitive. I don't get your logic in discriminating me by not giving an actual response when I put effort into responding to your ideas :/
    1.-It is a lack of respect for the old gangs because currently you have easy hours without any effort. (A lack of respect on the part of admins)
    Before, it was just the opposite

2.-Means that they have been left until the fingers to obtain the position in which they are

3.-It means that you only need 2 people at the base so they do not take away the base those 2 noobs that may be walking around your base
    Obviously they will not leave the base empty.

4.-The fun of making base * (my mistake but it does not mean that it was not understood)

5.-This message is clear to whom it was addressed, it is an ironic response.

6.-eh? The objective of closing the bases is to try to break the peace of the bases and thereby stop giving free hours and encourage participation in the bases.
    Because there are gangs that have always lived through peace or the help of other gangs and have the same hours or more than a gang that has been struggling and has not needed help from other gangs
    Do you want an example?
    NBK-EBIZOU BASE

7.-The Alliance apart from breaking the base system does not let smaller gangs grow.

Before:

A gang towards a war with another gang that had the base. And if he won, that base remained.
    Now:
    You can have the weakest gang in history that if you are in the alliance you will not lose the war why?
    Easy all other gangs from other bases will go to trample that gang that only wanted that base.
    As long as you help the alliance to trample gangs, nothing will happen to you

8.-I mention those two questions because the admins see it normal except BitzSam and the other question is because we don´t know if the base system will continue or if the admins will help bitzSam to do the Fortress

I fully agree that basing has changed significantly and something should be done about it, I believe that the gang fortress would fix it because it would give NBK, Obsidian, and Arcane a permanent home and let the other astro gangs fend for themselves in the actual map and maybe we can see new gangs, I know that the gangs in the fortress will intervene but its worth a shot right? There should be beef in the fortress too because I almost forgot about grim reapers. Basing has gotten really boring and pking bases has gotten worst because now you spawn in a different building to run into the base which is ridiculous. Bitszam has completely abandoned the game at this point , he just logs on to the forums, makes a random post about a update thats never going to happen. The game is just dying in general with a rigged crypt and gst because the administrators hosting them were biased towards the teams with their friends. Oh im off topic , il stop now

What do you mean by “The Alliance”? There has always been allies helping gain hours. All gangs let other gangs take turns.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacolas420 View Post
    What do you mean by “The Alliance”? There has always been allies helping gain hours. All gangs let other gangs take turns.
    Yeah but this is an impossible alliance. Grim reapers, nbk, arcane, i think obs, lights out(slu elite), peppermint ninjas, and most other gangs currently holding bases. Embro is the only worthy competition. And even if a resistance gang can get a base, alliance never lets them hold for an hour or more.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk