Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Decrease the bases!

I think you’re trying to say that the problem is that it’s hard to take a base now because they recruit everyone from other gangs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacolas420 View Post
    I think you’re trying to say that the problem is that it’s hard to take a base now because they recruit everyone from other gangs.
    Not just that. If a gang looses a base with no way of getting it back or they don't have ranks, another alliance gang takes and keeps it until they are more stable. Decreasing the bases seems very unlgoical tho. So, if you think you just beat SLU, you now would have to beat NBK, and even if that were possible, the alliance will switch to a war tag and recruit up until you loose. I do think Embro has a shot at beating Tattaglia tho.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Or maybe admins should add rewards to take over someone’s base that has been holding it for too long. When a base is been controlled by a gang for more than 1 hour, there should be a reward to whoever gang takes it. The reward should be gralats or something

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Not just that. If a gang looses a base with no way of getting it back or they don't have ranks, another alliance gang takes and keeps it until they are more stable. Decreasing the bases seems very unlgoical tho. So, if you think you just beat SLU, you now would have to beat NBK, and even if that were possible, the alliance will switch to a war tag and recruit up until you loose. I do think Embro has a shot at beating Tattaglia tho.

The objective of closing the bases is to try to break the peace of the bases and thereby stop giving free hours and encourage participation in the bases.

Embro is at war with the whole alliance not only tattaglia. It seems a bit impossible to defeat more than 3+ gangs

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    The objective of closing the bases is to try to break the peace of the bases and thereby stop giving free hours and encourage participation in the bases.

Embro is at war with the whole alliance not only tattaglia. It seems a bit impossible to defeat more than 3+ gangs
    Bro, HOW is that going to break the peace? That's what I am confused about. I think they are more concerned about their long time goals then to fall for it and break the alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Bro, HOW is that going to break the peace? That's what I am confused about. I think they are more concerned about their long time goals then to fall for it and break the alliance.

Two things could happen:
    1. If 5 bases were closed, there could be wars and the strongest or the most persistent ones would win.(it's normal on base)
    2.yes, peace can be maintained, but in exchange for that peace it will take longer to obtain the rewards.(if the base is shared)
    So it encourages players to fight to maintain that basis for themselves.
    ^^^^^