Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Decrease the bases!

Jesus, how are you guys not struggling to read this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    have struggled to obtain the position in which they find themselves, so that now everything goes to ****
    LITERALLY with 2 people who are in the base is enough, to keep it from 2 noobs that may be around the base ...
    help to trample gangs randoms and not randoms that are raiding a base ...
    The grace to do base is not to be afk as you defend it, is to maintain a base

What do you mean Adrian? Please explain each quote

- - - Updated - - -

These gangs and others that I have not mentioned have struggled to obtain the position in which they find themselves, so that now everything goes to **** (I'm sorry for the expression but it's the truth)
    How exactly does this lead to poop (assuming you mean the s- word)?

- - - Updated - - -

But what's happening ???? Does nobody do anything ???[/U][/B]
    Why must we take action, as you imply?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The lack of respect towards the old gangs is bigger than the moon
    What??? This is not even a saying

- - - Updated - - -

Why do not we give those gangs the rewards in advance?
    Strive? For what? That was done by the fools of the previous generation.
    Who are you responding to?

It is very sad to have to kiss someone's feet to make a base and there are currently people who do it
    How does one make a base?

What is so fun to base if you never attack and never defend?
    Why is "fun" an important factor in basing, as you suggest

Adrian... I wouldn't call myself religious but you had me looking at the bible for help

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    Jesus, how are you guys not struggling to read this thread?

What do you mean Adrian? Please explain each quote

- - - Updated - - -

How exactly does this lead to poop (assuming you mean the s- word)?

- - - Updated - - -

Why must we take action, as you imply?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

What??? This is not even a saying

- - - Updated - - -

Who are you responding to?

How does one make a base?

Why is "fun" an important factor in basing, as you suggest

Adrian... I wouldn't call myself religious but you had me looking at the bible for help
    I can not teach anything to anyone. I can only make you think... in addition, People never learn anything by being informed, they have to discover it for themselves.
    it's pretty clear, you do not have to look in the bible you just have to read well and think....

Who said I'm religious?

I can not teach anything to anyone. I can only make you think... in addition, People never learn anything by being informed, they have to discover it for themselves.
    it's pretty clear, you do not have to look in the bible you just have to read well and think....

Who said I'm religious?
    I'm sorry but this idea is just something graal doesn't need. If u can't beat them join them? You can easily earn 3 hours a day if u become an Allie and can hold your own.

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Just nexus View Post
    This man doesn't know what he's saying so no point in asking lol

A new person at the base is difficult to understand this thread. That person is used to being at the base doing nothing, "but an older person is the opposite.
    It's very funny to say that the base now is more fun than it was years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry but this idea is just something graal doesn't need. If u can't beat them join them? You can easily earn 3 hours a day if u become an Allie and can hold your own.

What you say is kill the base ..

What's funny if you do not do anything?
    only afk afk and afk

A new person at the base is difficult to understand this thread. That person is used to being at the base doing nothing, "but an older person is the opposite.
    It's very funny to say that the base now is more fun than it was years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

What you say is kill the base ..

What's funny if you do not do anything?
    only afk afk and afk
    It wasn't that hard to take and hold bases back in the day, literally bar walls and noon raids. Basing is now only for rewards... Just get free hats and gun skins while you can. You can have fun doing other things in graal, go explore.

It wasn't that hard to take and hold bases back in the day, literally bar walls and noon raids. Basing is now only for rewards... Just get free hats and gun skins while you can. You can have fun doing other things in graal, go explore.

I know graal like the palm of my hand for the old events of the ecs
    I do not have to explore anything

What I'm looking for with this post is to stop giving away hours because it's disrespectful to the old gangs.
    For this they should close 5 bases TEMPORARILY until the base system is solved.
    People complain because they know that if 5 bases are closed there will be no peace and they call me crazy lol

I know graal like the palm of my hand for the old events of the ecs
    I do not have to explore anything

What I'm looking for with this post is to stop giving away hours because it's disrespectful to the old gangs.
    For this they should close 5 bases TEMPORARILY until the base system is solved.
    People complain because they know that if 5 bases are closed there will be no peace and they call me crazy lol
    I don't see any old gangs complaining, Go change graal and beat the alliance of u want to make a change.

I don't see any old gangs complaining, Go change graal and beat the alliance of u want to make a change.

Maybe because they left the game?
    And you know well why they left
    Does that mean we can do whatever we want?

The alliance is gonna break eventually. I mean Im Slu but I pk tattiglia all the time because a rank bullied me. Plus the alliance is already having problems because we were 24/7 and now we lost our only night rank, an outstanding rank. We are struggling to find ranks. Always a balance. Plus the hat spot go to the people pulling strings, not the people grinding 2k.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Maybe because they left the game?
    And you know well why they left
    Does that mean we can do whatever we want?
    They left because some leaders get banned(unlink) or inactivity. So yes I know why.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    The alliance is gonna break eventually. I mean Im Slu but I pk tattiglia all the time because a rank bullied me. Plus the alliance is already having problems because we were 24/7 and now we lost our only night rank, an outstanding rank. We are struggling to find ranks. Always a balance. Plus the hat spot go to the people pulling strings, not the people grinding 2k.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Yesbut we can probably fix those problems and last longer as an alliance