Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Decrease the bases!

Closing down 5/10 bases temporary for x amount of hours will help break the alliance, but seriously, can we bring back the good old days of basing? Its no fun when you got a leader of a gang recruiting +10 players after a small raid with yo buddies.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Closing down 5/10 bases temporary for x amount of hours will help break the alliance, but seriously, can we bring back the good old days of basing? Its no fun when you got a leader of a gang recruiting +10 players after a small raid with yo buddies.
    That's what shifts are for but all you're doing is rushing OBS, Region, arcane, grim and NBK hours. Us smaller gangs are just gonna be back up with 0 hours lol

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    I like basing better now. You can throw a fit to get what you want, or at least I can.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Just nexus View Post
    That's what shifts are for but all you're doing is rushing OBS, Region, arcane, grim and NBK hours. Us smaller gangs are just gonna be back up with 0 hours lol

Yeah exactly, when a small gang keeps on rushing they start to panick and recruit their whole friend list

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Some time ago I shared an idea-solution for that.
    The post is called An idea to break the peace of the bases

Read it thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    Some time ago I shared an idea-solution for that.
    The post is called An idea to break the peace of the bases

Read it thanks
    You can't break the peace, era has an ally feature for a reason. You can have up to 5 i think

On the side note that idea was already said by bitzsam and hasn't been added into the game.

It won't work hence small gangs recruiting their "whole friendslist".

You can't break the peace, era has an ally feature for a reason. You can have up to 5 i think

On the side note that idea was already said by bitzsam and hasn't been added into the game.

It won't work hence small gangs recruiting their "whole friendslist".
    There are many ways to break the peace. With 5 bases there will be 5 gangs that take over each base.
    Do you think that the remaining 5 gangs will not do anything? The schedules may be distributed but it would take twice or three times to get the rewards.(bad idea to do that)
    I have many ideas for this problem.

There are many ways to break the peace. With 5 bases there will be 5 gangs that take over each base.
    Do you think that the remaining 5 gangs will not do anything? The schedules may be distributed but it would take twice or three times to get the rewards.(bad idea to do that)
    I can think of many ideas to solve this problem
    All you're doing is putting shifts in half... I don't think it's enough to break peace if obsidan and region is carrying. You're just concentrating where war should be and noone wants to nolife this game all for a base. Even gangs back then didn't have constant war, I used to base with emperor till 2k and we held mafia well to the point where we could also ask and this was in 2013-2015 o think

All you're doing is putting shifts in half... I don't think it's enough to break peace if obsidan and region is carrying. You're just concentrating where war should be and noone wants to nolife this game all for a base. Even gangs back then didn't have constant war, I used to base with emperor till 2k and we held mafia well to the point where we could also ask and this was in 2013-2015 o think

Currently there are no gangs that can endure more than 3 days constantly at war. The only ones who could do that were iFreeze and EBIZOU BASE, and I think some more. (Then there would not be a constant war)
    Two things could happen:
    1. If 5 bases were closed, there could be wars and the strongest or the most persistent ones would win.(it's normal on base)
    2. Yes, peace can be maintained, but in exchange for that peace it will take longer to obtain the rewards.(if the base is shared)
    So it encourages players to fight to maintain that basis for themselves.
    Yesterday obsidian had 2 bases with 4 people.

This long-term idea would damage the base system, but it would avoid giving free hours until the bitzsam base system is added.
    I hope you understand what I mean
    Last edited by Adrian321; 11-03-2018 at 10:23 AM.

Currently there are no gangs that can endure more than 3 days constantly at war. The only ones who could do that were iFreeze and EBIZOU BASE, and I think some more. (Then there would not be a constant war)
    Two things could happen:
    1. If 5 bases were closed, there could be wars and the strongest or the most persistent ones would win.(it's normal on base)
    2. Yes, peace can be maintained, but in exchange for that peace it will take longer to obtain the rewards.(if the base is shared)
    So it encourages players to fight to maintain that basis for themselves.
    Yesterday obsidian had 2 bases with 4 people.

This long-term idea would damage the base system, but it would avoid giving free hours until the bitzsam base system is added.
    I hope you understand what I mean
    Those gangs rec up anyone to hold their base and had multiple sub tags lol, its pretty much doing the same thing since I started basing in 2013. The gangs that have been in war for almost a few weeks is tattaglia mafioso and embro, they been recruiting alot of randoms and haven't been able to end it. If you killed the base system gangs can just gain rewards on their sub tags and will eventually find a way to exploit and afk all over again.