Thread: What happened to the gun game?

Starter Pistol What happened to the gun game?

Been years since I've last seen a gun game. Did I miss some or did they stop hosting them?

They hosted one not long ago. Week or two maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leveler
    Was gonna for years but they started hosting it here and there a few months ago
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    you've missed some, but gun game was not used at all for a while just due to the large toll it had on the server. after development staff fixed some memory leaks, the average CPU usage went from 95% to around 40%, and iMask started hosting them more. however, i can't say that's the case anymore now, since i've heard the server has been having some extreme issues which isn't within staff's ability to fix.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    you've missed some, but gun game was not used at all for a while just due to the large toll it had on the server. after development staff fixed some memory leaks, the average CPU usage went from 95% to around 40%, and iMask started hosting them more. however, i can't say that's the case anymore now, since i've heard the server has been having some extreme issues which isn't within staff's ability to fix.
    What kinda ancient server hardware is having trouble handling a 2D game with a couple thousand players?

Quote Originally Posted by Anjum9694 View Post
    What kinda ancient server hardware is having trouble handling a 2D game with a couple thousand players?
    Might have to do with mobile platform