Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lost Account

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    This isn't really true as far as I know. I don't know anything about some blacklist for this kind of thing, but there have been people who have gotten re-linked by following the steps in some of the other posts (emailing [email protected])
    Its a temporary blacklist. And as far as i know, i haven't met any players who have gotten their accounts linked back through support@graalonline, the only players that i know that have gotten their accounts back, got re-linked through HW and Unix.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    You've been un-linked and also blacklisted aswell which was why you couldn't access graal. The blacklist only happens temporarily, but un-linking is permanent. Sorry bud, you won't have any chances at retrieving your account back unless you directly contact HW or Unix, as support@graalonline will ignore your request.
    HW is not staff anymore.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Hey bro send ticket to get the email you send to. I got unlinked to, but I moved on, restarting can be funner than it looks. We can make pizzas or whatever, I am down to help you through this.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk