Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lost Account

Newcomer

Lost Account

Hey. so i tried logging in last night and it didnt work, i got a message saying reconnect. so i figured servers were down, 12 hours later i try to log in, same result. so i hop onto my computer onto facebook to try. same thing. cant access classic, era or zone. so i decide to try a VPN. I connect to graal with my VPN enabled but it says ive been revoked from my account. i goto identify into my email and it says there is no account for this email. I can still search up my profile so it wasnt deleted, my email was just moved.

Can i get some personal assistance from some staff?
    toonslab is a waste of my time and effort, they never respond.
    i would really hate to quit this game again over something like this.

i also don't understand why i cant connect with my usual IP address.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    possible unlink?

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    possible unlink?
    I would assume an unlink yes, but i have a feeling its bigger then that. Both my accounts, on era and classic, share different emails and were both unlinked. Following this, there was 2 different emails linked to my account due to a bug i encountered in facebook sometime. ( Email A would access the same account as Email B ). But ontop of it all, its like my IP address was banned from accessing graalonline hence why i cant connect without a VPN.

I feel like i'm being punished for something i never did.

Edit:: toonslab support thinks my email is connected to an account but identify does not

Quote Originally Posted by iFrayzer View Post
    I would assume an unlink yes, but i have a feeling its bigger then that. Both my accounts, on era and classic, share different emails and were both unlinked. Following this, there was 2 different emails linked to my account due to a bug i encountered in facebook sometime. ( Email A would access the same account as Email B ). But ontop of it all, its like my IP address was banned from accessing graalonline hence why i cant connect without a VPN.

I feel like i'm being punished for something i never did.

Edit:: toonslab support thinks my email is connected to an account but identify does not
    Well you can't do anything because I'm sure they don't relink accounts

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk

Leveler
    Just so yk theres really nothing we can do honestly. I'm sorry but support.toonslab.com is your best option.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Just so yk theres really nothing we can do honestly. I'm sorry but support.toonslab.com is your best option.
    no, contact [email protected], maybe they will reply. toonslab cant help you.
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

Banned
    In game staff can't help with account issues like this, sorry. You're going to have to go through support.toonslab.com or [email protected]

Newcomer
    thankyou for the advice everyone, i am trying to sort this out through emailing multiple support emails for graal and era.

from what i can understand happened is; account 1 linked to email got wrongfully jailed/ip banned, this completely unlinked account 1&2 from email.

Account 2 is now a lost device that is now unidentified and is my current un-accesible account

My ip holds true to a ban which is why i was getting "reconnect"

Quote Originally Posted by iFrayzer View Post
    thankyou for the advice everyone, i am trying to sort this out through emailing multiple support emails for graal and era.

from what i can understand happened is; account 1 linked to email got wrongfully jailed/ip banned, this completely unlinked account 1&2 from email.

Account 2 is now a lost device that is now unidentified and is my current un-accesible account

My ip holds true to a ban which is why i was getting "reconnect"
    You've been un-linked and also blacklisted aswell which was why you couldn't access graal. The blacklist only happens temporarily, but un-linking is permanent. Sorry bud, you won't have any chances at retrieving your account back unless you directly contact HW or Unix, as support@graalonline will ignore your request.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    You've been un-linked and also blacklisted aswell which was why you couldn't access graal. The blacklist only happens temporarily, but un-linking is permanent. Sorry bud, you won't have any chances at retrieving your account back unless you directly contact HW or Unix, as support@graalonline will ignore your request.
    This isn't really true as far as I know. I don't know anything about some blacklist for this kind of thing, but there have been people who have gotten re-linked by following the steps in some of the other posts (emailing [email protected])