Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Support Platform

New Support Platform

Toonslab Sucks

With many issues and complaints on Toonslab support not answering in a quick manner, I think it’d be reasonable to have a new support platform where it’s someones priority to answer concerns.

We used to have an email support ran by a communications admin which worked fine - then it moved to Toonslab support which was also ran my a communications admin, but now (I may be wrong) it’s ran by a toonslab employee— either way they take too long to answer and are overall a joke.

Not having a reliable support chatline regarding deeper account concerns, ones that normal PR’s cannot answer, along with the agony of trying to get in contact with a high admin really shows disrespect; especially to the ones who pay real life money to the game.

As a player from 2011 with around 10,000 hours, I think I can speak for the majority when I say this, can we please have a reliable support with our concerns because we’re practically screwed with our issues without one.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Toonslab is still being maintained by The Communications admin, and other various high staff members, it's still the same, The only difference is the name.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    Toonslab is still being maintained by The Communications admin, and other various high staff members, it's still the same, The only difference is the name.
    Yeah haha you are right. It is still the same. Which also means it still sucks

As a mod u should be sick of seeing all the posts about kids complaining about not getting a response
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Toonslab support for iEra is ran by the communications admin and the communications support team, tickets are answered on a daily basis and are checked multiple times a day. If you’re ticket was not answered try re-sending your issue. If you still do not get an answer, chances are your issue doesn’t warrant one

Quote Originally Posted by Gentu View Post
    Toonslab support for iEra is ran by the communications admin and the communications support team, tickets are answered on a daily basis and are checked multiple times a day. If you’re ticket was not answered try re-sending your issue. If you still do not get an answer, chances are your issue doesn’t warrant one
    Aren't you a communications admin?

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentu View Post
    Isn't Toonslab the company that owns iera the game? or was a shell company at least lol
    So the communications department is now ran outside the game staff/independent of it if communications is ran via toonslab itself and not volunteer support staff? Kinda worded weirdly

Also- From former communications admin to current communications admin:

"If you still do not get an answer, chances are your issue doesn’t warrant one "

Ignoring people and tickets is bad juju and customer service- regardless of whether you can help people with their issues or not. I don't want to seem like i'm trying to tell you how to do your job
    but no staff should really just ignore any player requesting help- stupid or irrelevant questions or not.

Please don't ban me
    Last edited by Vendhin; 11-03-2018 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    Isn't Toonslab the company that owns iera the game? or was a shell company at least lol
    So the communications department is now ran outside the game staff/independent of it if communications is ran via toonslab itself and not volunteer support staff? Kinda worded weirdly

Also- From former communications admin to current communications admin:

"If you still do not get an answer, chances are your issue doesn’t warrant one "

Ignoring people and tickets is bad juju and customer service- regardless of whether you can help people with their issues or not. I don't want to seem like i'm trying to tell you how to do your job
    but no staff should really just ignore any player requesting help- stupid or irrelevant questions or not.

Please don't ban me
    Why would they ban you? for your opinion?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    Why would they ban you? for your opinion?
    I'm permanently banned on graalians for no reason, i try not to post too much here so i won't get the attention of whoever banned me here as well

I'm permanently banned on graalians for no reason, i try not to post too much here so i won't get the attention of whoever banned me here as well
    I get that lolll

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    I too am banned for life on Graalians, for telling people not to argue.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain