Thread: New Gun Range Event

New Gun Range Event

Gun Range

Players will be warped to a similar lobby to spar tourney.

The admin will then set the bench marks for how many points you need to pass for each round.

An example would be:

To pass round one you need 5 points, to pass round two you need 10 points, to pass round 3 you need 20 points, this will be done in a within a certain time limit.

To gain points the admin will warp each person into their own private gun range, players will shoot targets which will earn them points.
    Watch out though, because some targets will subtract points from you.

The winner is chosen by whoever has the most amount of points after the third round.

Here is the levels for the event, I created the Gun range that each player will be warped to, and I created the Lobby for which everyone will be scoped into.
    Attachment 30941 Attachment 30942
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

The gun range we already have in gun point is broken as hell
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    The gun range we already have in gun point is broken as hell
    I don’t care. Make your own thread on it. I want posts referring to this idea

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    I don’t care. Make your own thread on it. I want posts referring to this idea
    It does have to do with it as you're wanting an event based off whats done how can it be right when whats done isn't?
    Anywhoo idea seems alright but I dont like the levels tbh well the lobby but I'd redo the rooms some too. And so would it be like first to reach first set point (ex. 5) do like first 10/20 scoped people advance to 2nd round (ex. 13) (with their numbers being reset) 7 people advance but 6 participate in the next round then 4 go at it after that then 2 1 blah blah right then final 2 first to get it boom summoned to winners area and gets ec right
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Anywhoo idea seems alright but I dont like the levels tbh well the lobby but I'd redo the rooms some too. And so would it be like first to reach first set point (ex. 5) do like first 10/20 scoped people advance to 2nd round (ex. 13) (with their numbers being reset) 7 people advance but 6 participate in the next round then 4 go at it after that then 2 1 blah blah right then final 2 first to get it boom summoned to winners area and gets ec right
    Yes.

And what is not to like about the level, it’s the same clean layout as spar tourney

I like it.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Leveler
    Yes.

And what is not to like about the level, it’s the same clean layout as spar tourney
    I dont like the layout of this event or spar arena. Too boring.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

This sounds like an event from Era PC that was hosted a while back, not a bad event.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Yes.

And we've also got to realize that spar tourney was made years ago, and over time, we've created new tilesets.
    You're using an outdated tileset, plus you have multiple tile/perspective errors and the overall combination of tiles could be improved upon.

The idea would be new to Era, however an issue I see being is that bullet velocity is quite slow in the game.
    So, if a player has already shot and the target has changed, there's nothing to be done about points being subtracted from the score( but this could be prevention for people who are just spamming)?

I saw. I conquered. I came.