Thread: Jailed (Unfair)

Jailed (Unfair)

Hi, I want to know why they put me in jail for racism when I never said any racist comment, the other person who was insulting me was the one who said racist comments. (I want to see evidence of what I said)

Leveler
    Please submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com with an explanation of the situation what happened, with who, what you said, your graal ID, etc. And say something like I think they warned me instead of the other play on accident; this website is your best and honestly probably only chance of being unjailed as we here at the forums have no authority so nothing can be done (yes there's staff, but they're to redirect you to toonslab for a review of the issue).
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by cesar calderon View Post
    Hi, I want to know why they put me in jail for racism when I never said any racist comment, the other person who was insulting me was the one who said racist comments. (I want to see evidence of what I said)
    I think you have to submit a toonslab ticket, you won’t get any help here. Btw if it’s true gd luck with that

Toonslab don't answer and I have to crypt in 6 hours, and I did not say anything racist to be put in jail.. :/

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cesar calderon View Post
    Toonslab don't answer and I have to crypt in 6 hours, and I did not say anything racist to be put in jail.. :/
    Unfortunately it can, at times, take over 24 hours to respond to tickets.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

I report him and they put me in the jail to me instead of the..

Era go is not a place to talk about jailings like everyone else said, please submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com.