Thread: Constant jail glitch. Staff abuse.

Constant jail glitch. Staff abuse.

As most of you know I have been dealing with a jail glitch/jail reloop for 5+ months. I was just jailed 17 hours because someone called me a dumba** and I called him one back. I will be unjailed for this or I will be posting a lot because I do not deserve this. I had to undo my jail reloop a few weeks ago myself because staff ignores me now and does not help me. I have been wrongfully jailed so many times that I’m not even sure if this is my actual jail. I will bring this to unixmad and whoever else if I keep being targeted and abused by lower staff. This jail reloop is ridiculous.

(My jail time on previous jails due to the rejail glitch have constantly went up in hours and I was told if its a reloop then it will not affect my jail history. However it seems as if my jail hours go up everytime. So if this is an actual jail I have to wait out then it should not be 17 hours. This is absurd.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    As most of you know I have been dealing with a jail glitch/jail reloop for 5+ months. I was just jailed 17 hours because someone called me a dumba** and I called him one back. I will be unjailed for this or I will be posting a lot because I do not deserve this. I had to undo my jail reloop a few weeks ago myself because staff ignores me now and does not help me. I have been wrongfully jailed so many times that I’m not even sure if this is my actual jail. I will bring this to unixmad and whoever else if I keep being targeted and abused by lower staff. This jail reloop is ridiculous.

(My jail time on previous jails due to the rejail glitch have constantly went up in hours and I was told if its a reloop then it will not affect my jail history. However it seems as if my jail hours go up everytime. So if this is an actual jail I have to wait out then it should not be 17 hours. This is absurd.)
    "You may receive a warning for violating any of the GraalOnline Era rules, if you are warned it will go onto your account as a permanent record. In accordance to the warning and jailing rules, if you are warned 3 times for a specific category you will be jailed for 3 hours. Each further warning you receive afterward for this specific category will increase the jail time by 1 hour." This is the reasoning as to why your hours are continuously going up each jail time. Also, if you have been dealing with a jail glitch/reloop, it would be best to submit a ticket to toonslab during the weekdays, preferably during the afternoon hours when they are most active. Sometimes staff members are unable to respond back due to them being constantly busy with other inquiries. Regular PRs can't do anything when it comes to these types of stuff, so it would be meaningless for you to pin the blame on them. Adding onto that, posting numerous amount of times just because a simple jail reloop is unnecessary and doesn't help your case much.
    Last edited by Nom Nom Xirrix; 12-02-2018 at 05:52 PM.

In game staff cant deal with Account Issues such as jails. Its not that in game staff choose to not deal with them, its because they actually cant deal with them even if they wanted to they have no access to touch your account in any way.
    That's probably why you're ignored because in game staff cant help you and that is why the response is always go to support.toosnlab.com because they are the only people with access to unjail you if they believe you're not guilty.
    Seeing how you got jailed and the other person didn't i'm guessing one of you got reported and when the staff member warped to the report they only saw you in the act and since staff can only warn / gag players for what they see players doing, you got a warning and they probably didn't unless the staff member saw them say it too.
    For your increased jail time, i believe after a certain amount of warnings you start to get sent to jail after a warning and the more warnings you have the more the jail time is.

Edit: Ah yeah Nom Nom Xirrix basically said the same thing but much better haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    In game staff cant deal with Account Issues such as jails. Its not that in game staff choose to not deal with them, its because they actually cant deal with them even if they wanted to they have no access to touch your account in any way.
    That's probably why you're ignored because in game staff cant help you and that is why the response is always go to support.toosnlab.com because they are the only people with access to unjail you if they believe you're not guilty.
    Seeing how you got jailed and the other person didn't i'm guessing one of you got reported and when the staff member warped to the report they only saw you in the act and since staff can only warn / gag players for what they see players doing, you got a warning and they probably didn't unless the staff member saw them say it too.
    For your increased jail time, i believe after a certain amount of warnings you start to get sent to jail after a warning and the more warnings you have the more the jail time is.

Edit: Ah yeah Nom Nom Xirrix basically said the same thing but much better haha.
    I did not include that I HAVE submitted several tickets. I have been unjailed and they asked me to send more tickets if it happens again. Until a week ago when I was rejailed. Toonslab was busy I guess. But I am just frustrated with this whole situation. It is not my fault.

Constant jail glitch. Staff abuse.

Well you did use foul language so you did something wrong,
    And yea mostly everything that Staff can’t do toonslab can? Hope I said that right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post

you said it yourself that you said the bad term, I don't see how it's abuse.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA