Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The truth about Crypt 2018

Banned

Post The truth about Crypt 2018

10/28/18 This was the date of our first major run. First off, hunted got hosted twice, as well as explosive chance for 200+. It’s worth mentioning that these events are rarely hosted and are also notorious as the “laggiest” events, in terms of causing server lag. Jeff’s hosting habits are very sporadic as well. It’s quite the coincidence that the conditions of Jeff hosting and rare lag inducing events were both hosted at the same time as the beginning of our first crypt run. Because of this, right before we started our run, the server had severe latency issues, and gangs would not load. It’s also worth mentioning that we had a “traitor” in our discord that informed n0bes when our run date/time was.
    We noticed admins warping into our first run, when zombies chased a seemingly invisible target at round 273, however we lacked the evidence because no one was recording (This was managements excuse the first time). Because of this, in the second major run, Cypher recorded his screen and found that the same thing that happened in the first run, happened again. As you can see in this clip, zombies ignored our gang, and decided to chase after another invisible target. This strange zombie behavior only occurs when a stealthed staff member warps into the arena. I would also like to note that the worst server spikes occurred right before strange zombie behavior. Here are some videos that exhibit this unusual, yet reoccurring behavior. We were also on pace to pass their score, giving ourselves a 10-hour window, however, the crashes ate up about an hour of game time, making it impossible to pass n0bes’ score before crypt was officially closed. We weren’t spawned back in right away, as Jeff continued to take his time getting us back in. We were at round 269 on our last crash, which would normally warrant a “spawn back in,” however, with only 90 minutes left, that was simply not enough time to get to the high score. With this additional hour though, this goal suddenly seems a lot more doable. Another staff member, Junz, was all for giving us our lost time due to the server, and no fault of our own, however, Jeff declined this request to even give us 30 minutes of our lost hour, and decided to strictly cut it exactly on the deadline.

It’s also worth mentioning the pm’s we’ve received from n0bes throughout this whole experience. N0bes members spammed our members with trash talk as soon as our run ended. These pm’s were sent less than 30 seconds after our crypt run crashed. As our crypt ended, we saw a staff warp in (the strange zombie behavior occurred). Here is a pm from a former n0be, and iFreeze member, iMust. He admits that Jeff was on the entire time throughout our run. Here is another pm, this time from a current n0bes member, threatening us with a rather strange assumption that we would “lag out” if we decided to do our run the next day. We did in fact lag out in combination with the server crashing.
    Jeff, the crypt admin, along with 3 other staff, Failure, Dr. Pepper, Kenny, are all in the n0bes gang. This is the first crypt where we’ve faced these particular problems. With an abnormal staff count on n0bes, along with the crypt adviser, it does seem that these problems occurring are more than a coincidence. Our first run we stayed up for 8 hours, while the second we stayed up for 9 hours. To see all our hard work, go down the drain because of this injustice is quite irritating on so many levels.

Unfortunately management really does not care enough to take action, we did everything we could and went beyond what any crypt team should have to deal with. After our first run management told us we had no proof and that there were no logs proving anything. After the second run management admitted there were logs, except this time that there wasnt any proof that staff interfered. How in the world can you make that kind of assumption when we have the evidence recorded. The chances of the server ping spiking for 5 seconds then a staff warping in right after is already 1 in a million, the fact it happened twice should be proof enough alone. Staff are not supposed to be in the crypt levels in the first place, but this staff did not care. Junz confirmed we had no reports against us so why was this staff in there on multiple occasions and literally seconds after a server ping spike. (After the first run Junz told us a staff might have entered because of false reports on us). Of course though, this staff was not punished and we were not compensated for it. Also a side a note, Curse was dqed from the latest gst for far less proof than we have provided for this crypt, so that is pretty ridiculous.

I am not here to try and change anything as we already tried and once again the management of this game have proven that they honestly dont care and have no concern in keeping the integrity of these gang events.
    Inb4 my thread is closed because the truth is not warranted on this server.

Crypt Clips (Hard Evidence):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkYv...ature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA7b...ature=youtu.be

Extra pictures:
    https://imgur.com/a/eJdLDR4
    https://imgur.com/a/PZ45PDE

The thing that hurts the most is the fact that Junz knew something was going on when he saw all the hard evidence we had against n0bes and staff, but he failed to actually do something that could make a difference. Hoyt said it was the NPC script fault, but ladies and gents, who are we fooling? Can’t believe staff helps each other to profit themselves out of the competitive tournaments Graal Era has. Junz with 1000 redos in GST for Broken Myth, Jeff with his warps, hosting events while we run (same as Dr.Pepper, he was also in n0bes, staff going to our runs, “servers randomly crashing on us”, Jeff deciding to restart servers while we run.)
    Havent seen such a one sided battle. I would agree n0bes won Zombie Crypt if they did it by skill and a fair game, but they had the Zombie Crypt manager, Gang Admin and 2 PR’s pulling shady stuff against wxyz. Jeff overall was useless when we needed help if we didnt present evidence. He wouldnt warp us back if we didnt show him an exact video that the server crashed even when he knew it did. At the end, the server crashed again for us and he wouldnt even care because all he wanted was his pretty gas mask and meele. Since this deplorable staff don’t get paid real currency for their work, they use this type of events as rewards by rigging them for them.

#Curse2-0
    #x4
    #Magus2013Champs

Learn to earn a win, not get handed one Weezy.
    Out of everything you “won”, only Crypt 2014 and 2015 and GST 2014 you earned.

You forgot to mention the fact that Jeff gave you three redos, because you provided sufficient proof. This one however is just Zombies moving to another location, we've warned staff to not warp to Crypt runs even if there is a report. You can't say Jeff was useless when he helped out Wxyz multiple times.
    not Gang Admin anymore

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Magus View Post
    You forgot to mention the fact that Jeff gave you three redos, because you provided sufficient proof. This one however is just Zombies moving to another location, we've warned staff to not warp to Crypt runs even if there is a report. You can't say Jeff was useless when he helped out Wxyz multiple times.
    How does the ammount of times we got warped back in matter if the server keeps crashing? Second Jeff refused to even warp us back in until NJK messaged Junz.

Next off Kenny explain why these zombies were randomely moving to another location, knowledge me on that. We had staff warp in with reports and others with no reports.

He “helped” us because Junz told him to, we presented the evidence and we got the redo; normal procedure, but it doesn’t matter if it was 3 or 10 times, the server “crashed” on us, and randomly when it crashed, you can see a staff warping into us. Sketchy staffs like you, are the first ones to log into the forums and try and cover it up.

Banned
    The clips provide proof of a staff warping in, you can try to cover it up however you would like.

Look at all the nobes staff logging on to cover yourselves up, even Jeff is here.
    If this thread is closed then my point is proven.

It’s unfortunate the games come to this really, you guys have really sucked the fun out of it. I don’t hate the staff, but it truly is disappointing to see it rigged in order to get a win. I think staff should just stay out of these events, ever since they joined teams everything has gone downhill and countless issues have arrived.

The game shouldn’t be like this. It’s not fun anymore and everybody knows it. iFreeze got a free gst win when they didn’t even win a match in the finals, and now a crypt won that we never knew could be rigged. All these new rules that never existed and the fact the rewards were rushed in order to preserve your false win.

Like I said, I have nothing against the staff team, as they have helped me in the past, but this is just isn’t fair

You know what, I believe this.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Newcomer
    This is just Era player ignorance.

1. Is this all the so-called proof yall were talking about because it's no proof what so ever. All i saw was lag, and everyone knows that happens in any game platform it's unavoidable. Forgot which year of GST Also crash and kick everyone out, but are you really gonna be paranoid and blame it on n0bes for that also ?

2. You weren't the only gang in crypt that had lag many big and small gangs had this happen to them, but never got the chance to get a redo unlike you guys so be appreciated that you had not just 1 or 2 but 3 redo to do it.

3. Admins are suppose to wrap in events like this in case of glitches and cheaters that are trying to exploit a glitch. Do you have no sense of this?

4. You probably had you're hopes and ego up and in the end it came down crashing on you learn to take a L and learn to take a W is how life works.

Quote Originally Posted by EraIgnorance View Post
    This is just Era player ignorance.

1. Is this all the so-called proof yall were talking about because it's no proof what so ever. All i saw was lag, and everyone knows that happens in any game platform it's unavoidable. Forgot which year of GST Also crash and kick everyone out, but are you really gonna be paranoid and blame it on n0bes for that also ?

2. You weren't the only gang in crypt that had many big and small gangs had this happen to them, but never got the chance to get a redo unlike you guys so be appreciated that you had not just 1 or 2 but 3 redo to do it.

3. Admins are suppose to wrap in events like this in case of glitches and cheaters that are trying to exploit a glitch. Do you have no sense of this?

4. You probably had you're hopes and ego up and in the end it came down crashing on you learn to take a L and learn to take a W is how life works.
    I didn't even read this cause this is cagey level 5000. Ok read it, omg unless you can actually have an identity, then your words mean nothing.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk