So today I decided to come back to the game and as always my vip is gone. So in order to get 7500 I went in veteran speedy pizza and what did I see.. EMPTY. Every floor is empty except the top one where you need 12500 pizzas to go in. Like come on I tried making pizzas but it's so terrible. I am someone that has done pizzas for almost everything I have.. I have made around 150000 pizzas in total and this nerf is a joke. Before the nerf I could finish 2 pizzas and be almost done with the 3rd by the time the oven is finished and now I finish the 1st pizza and than I am stuck for 10 seconds waiting for this crappy oven to be done so I can put my pizza in another oven.. Just reverse it. Pizza was the only decent job and you took it away now the only thing left is iTunes which I have no intentions of buying after I have seen how much the admins care about the game. I can get along with you nerfing the top tier guns I wasted so much time for. But for you to take the one decent job and make this game complete pay2win.. Well that I can't go along with.

So if you are so kind to reverse the changes or atleast buff the gralats or the time it takes for a pizza to bake than I will be happy