Thread: Reverse/Buff Pizza

Reverse/Buff Pizza

So today I decided to come back to the game and as always my vip is gone. So in order to get 7500 I went in veteran speedy pizza and what did I see.. EMPTY. Every floor is empty except the top one where you need 12500 pizzas to go in. Like come on I tried making pizzas but it's so terrible. I am someone that has done pizzas for almost everything I have.. I have made around 150000 pizzas in total and this nerf is a joke. Before the nerf I could finish 2 pizzas and be almost done with the 3rd by the time the oven is finished and now I finish the 1st pizza and than I am stuck for 10 seconds waiting for this crappy oven to be done so I can put my pizza in another oven.. Just reverse it. Pizza was the only decent job and you took it away now the only thing left is iTunes which I have no intentions of buying after I have seen how much the admins care about the game. I can get along with you nerfing the top tier guns I wasted so much time for. But for you to take the one decent job and make this game complete pay2win.. Well that I can't go along with.

So if you are so kind to reverse the changes or atleast buff the gralats or the time it takes for a pizza to bake than I will be happy
    Admins - - ERA

For some reason I’m not surprised that they nerfed it.

You gotta understand that it’s a business - they do whatever they can to earn money.
    Believe it or not, guns used to cost about $4500 gralats around 6 years ago. When they jumped the prices to $200k is when the game quit being fun in my opinion.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

It is a business, but in era's case the owner does nothing to improve the game.. He only counts up the profits. And for this game to be so expensive is not okay.. A gun like BAR costs 70$.. An AAA game on which 1000s of people worked like Red Dead costs 60$ and it has 1000x more things to offer than what era has. So charging us this much for a game that doesn't even try to improve itself is not okay.

But on the other hand the ones that buy these things are to be accused for this problem
    Admins - - ERA

3 remedies to solve the work system:
    1.Add levels in each job (I suggest this) for example 20k pizzas =lvl 2(more level more money you earn in each pizza or whatever and this with all the jobs.
    2.My idea of ​​the new job lul
    3.Buff the jobs (It would take a long time for the admins )

Honestly, I have no idea what it is with Era but it's one of my favorite games.

I wish there was a way to get more people in, maybe advertise it?

Just right now, here's a few thought I come up with:

1. Reduce customs prices
    2. Buff the jobs (Sounds like Speedy Pizza needs one, and Flower Job desperately needs one.)
    3. Reduce item prices (A big one IMO, I grinded old Speedy Pizza for a head upload once, and even I get dissuade when I see those new high prices! I remember buying AP7, ACR, and Taurus back then, thinking 5-12k was a lot and wondering now "how did I ever afford those!" )
    4. Make it a bit easier for players to be involved with assisting the game (Sounds bad, but I'm talking about things like News, Arte, Graphics etc. Some new graphics designers would be nice!)
    5. Tying in with the above, maybe add a poll system for new melees/guns/hats/heads where players can vote on what they feel belongs in Era, what its damage should be (with executive override of course! Too much OP potential), Graphic Designs they'd like (I really love the Abyss Fang!! It's sweet! but the other Halloween Melees I did not care for although that's just me, I'm picky.)

It's be nice for Toonslab to re-invest some of the money they earn on the game but I do not know anything about management, so that's just my thinking

I hope Era keeps on, it's a very unique and interesting game.

Quote Originally Posted by Muon View Post
    Honestly, I have no idea what it is with Era but it's one of my favorite games.

I wish there was a way to get more people in, maybe advertise it?

Just right now, here's a few thought I come up with:

1. Reduce customs prices
    2. Buff the jobs (Sounds like Speedy Pizza needs one, and Flower Job desperately needs one.)
    3. Reduce item prices (A big one IMO, I grinded old Speedy Pizza for a head upload once, and even I get dissuade when I see those new high prices! I remember buying AP7, ACR, and Taurus back then, thinking 5-12k was a lot and wondering now "how did I ever afford those!" )
    4. Make it a bit easier for players to be involved with assisting the game (Sounds bad, but I'm talking about things like News, Arte, Graphics etc. Some new graphics designers would be nice!)
    5. Tying in with the above, maybe add a poll system for new melees/guns/hats/heads where players can vote on what they feel belongs in Era, what its damage should be (with executive override of course! Too much OP potential), Graphic Designs they'd like (I really love the Abyss Fang!! It's sweet! but the other Halloween Melees I did not care for although that's just me, I'm picky.)

It's be nice for Toonslab to re-invest some of the money they earn on the game but I do not know anything about management, so that's just my thinking

I hope Era keeps on, it's a very unique and interesting game.
    If you ask people, they give you reasons why not. Like advertising would be a bad business decision. I do wish customs could be cheaper. People would just buy more. That discount was awesome. And I do agree on a lot of it. We should buff mining and such. Maybe make an up to date achievement list. Think imma make a post for that. Yeah, I hope we find solutions. I also have an Arte shop coming out with my friends and so does MLG got a shop on it's way, its just on hold till LAT can be done, I heard. Plus the graphic headquarters. I do think there should be more competitions tho just a little not relating to gfx. And admins will ask for player input on forums sometimes, there was just a post a little bit ago asking about new guns.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    And admins will ask for player input on forums sometimes, there was just a post a little bit ago asking about new guns.

I don't believe many in-game players know about Era-Go, though.

It'd be best to have a poll at the main group of players, where the majority can/will interact.

Quote Originally Posted by Muon View Post
    I don't believe many in-game players know about Era-Go, though.

It'd be best to have a poll at the main group of players, where the majority can/will interact.
    I like that idea