Thread: Trade Profits

Trade Profits

I saw some videos of guys making a lot of money through trade. I was wondering if I should try to trade and make a profit using guides/YouTube or if I should stick to a regular job amd if so tell ms which. Im going for 120k. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by UrMum View Post
    I saw some videos of guys making a lot of money through trade. I was wondering if I should try to trade and make a profit using guides/YouTube or if I should stick to a regular job amd if so tell ms which. Im going for 120k. Thanks.
    Pizza or ituning lel. Some people have talent in business like that like jacob got me 1k tro and a tazer and always got good stuff like that but if you aren't good at that stuff, then just stick with regular work

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by UrMum View Post
    If you’re trying to trade for graalants then I recommend doing pizza jobs. Trading, while profitable at some point, will take a while to give actual profit, not only that but you gotta learn the ways of doing it.

If you’re doing it for tro currency then yes that’s fine, but if it is for graalants just go ahead and do pizza, it will get you there a lot faster.

if u want quick money just place well in a pk arena. 2000+ in 30 mins
    Who closes the door when the bus driver gets out?
    Is water wet?
    What color is a mirror?
    Can god make a rock so heavy he cant lift it?
    Do you exist? How do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by chant View Post
    if u want quick money just place well in a pk arena. 2000+ in 30 mins
    I suck at pk