Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I need your advice

I need your advice

I am thinking about quitting era.I really like this game but it feels like when I finally get everything I want, that no one will be playing this anymore. Should I stay and grind an get everything I want and take the risk or should I just quit. ( This will be my last thread for a while no matter what)

Play the game for the fun of it and get some things along the way, but never feel like you need to grind anything. At some point you will lose interest and just naturally quit, if you don’t feel that time has come yet might as well just keep playing.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

If you have the nerves to wait 10 seconds for your pizza oven to be done with baking than feel free. All other jobs are trash so no point in wasting time on them
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by UrMum View Post
    I am thinking about quitting era.I really like this game but it feels like when I finally get everything I want, that no one will be playing this anymore. Should I stay and grind an get everything I want and take the risk or should I just quit. ( This will be my last thread for a while no matter what)
    Stay, there will still be players when you do. It took me like 4 or 5 years to get anywhere. Its worth it.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Just take a break from era and come back to it

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by UrMum View Post
    What is it all you want btw?

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    What is it all you want btw?

Well I spent a couple weeks pin pointing the ec bot times so I know when every ec bot event will happen its not exactly on point but it works and I wanted to get a good ec gun and maybe get 15k spar wins.

Stay, there will still be players when you do. It took me like 4 or 5 years to get anywhere. Its worth it.

Yeah it's worth it.. I can now show off my virtual golden gun to my virtual girlfriend. It was worth the 5 years I spent grinding,
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    Yeah it's worth it.. I can now show off my virtual golden gun to my virtual girlfriend. It was worth the 5 years I spent grinding,
    Was that sarcasm? I mean, the experience is a lot better now. I can beat up whomever I want. Hang out with my friends cause they are always around. We were noobs together, we are pros together. Not ot mention some one asks me to make them an upload every time I got online. I never get bored with era anymore.

Was that sarcasm? I mean, the experience is a lot better now. I can beat up whomever I want. Hang out with my friends cause they are always around. We were noobs together, we are pros together. Not ot mention some one asks me to make them an upload every time I got online. I never get bored with era anymore.

I envy you, I get bored in graal