Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thankful

Thankful

Hello everyone, I would like to spend this time to say what I am thankful of. I’m currently thankful to the fact that the spooky rug from the Halloween store costs 1000 gralats. Nothing screams more about the Halloween spirit than overpriced furnitures. I’m so glad now that I could now show off people with my overpriced rug and spend excessive amount of gralats on questionable priced furnitures in general. I’m also thankful that I can match my rug with my 1000 gralats pumpkin yo-yo.

I can’t wait what future holidays shops has to offer

Much love to people from graal management xoxox
    Attachment 32489

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

The moment the price of furniture is same price as ak47. Deaddddd. When you guys nerf pizza job but not focus on fixing basing system. When you guys shut people mouth from trashtalking management and they cant even maintain a server. Unefficient era pr team is always what I love because they rarely host events so I can sleep irl better.

^Above are all what I am thankful of.

I am greatful for all these unappreciative players. I don't trip over 1k, I just spend it. They do so they don't buy the lovely rug that is so pretty that it is worth 1k. I am greatful for all these naive players that bash admins all the time. Also, players that have generic uploads, and meanness with generic insults such as "McDonald's wifi" and "ez" and "irrelevant". Those players made me the man I am today, surviving their vibe. #Vented #OmgThisThreatHasNerve

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    I am greatful for all these unappreciative players. I don't trip over 1k, I just spend it. They do so they don't buy the lovely rug that is so pretty that it is worth 1k. I am greatful for all these naive players that bash admins all the time. Also, players that have generic uploads, and meanness with generic insults such as "McDonald's wifi" and "ez" and "irrelevant". Those players made me the man I am today, surviving their vibe. #Vented #OmgThisThreatHasNerve

I didnt know that players have to satisfy the developers instead of developers satisfying the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    I didnt know that players have to satisfy the developers instead of developers satisfying the players.
    Admins do an amazing job.

I’m thankful that death exists

Im thankful for anime girls

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Admins do an amazing job.

Hmm mind telling me what has the pr team achieved recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Hmm mind telling me what has the pr team achieved recently?
    Prs now aren’t corrupt as the old ones. Rules are stricter

I am thankful for No Nut November
    Admins - - ERA