Thread: Potions?

Potions?

What do you all think about incorporating potions into the game? Haste and regen would be two I can think of right now, but I'm sure others would have their uses as well. Obviously they wouldn't be op to the effect of ruining the game, but I believe they would have their place, and also make the game more enjoyable.

- - - Updated - - -

And obviously they wouldn't work in events because duh

Healing weapons already fill the Regen niche, and the Era Gym fulfills the Speed Buff niche.

I appreciate any ideas though, if they're good that's great, and if there are flaws it can help us to identify what wouldn't work in Era.

Good Idea, but I don't think it suits era.. It's more of a thing that should be implemented in classic
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Muon View Post
    Healing weapons already fill the Regen niche, and the Era Gym fulfills the Speed Buff niche.

I appreciate any ideas though, if they're good that's great, and if there are flaws it can help us to identify what wouldn't work in Era.
    A regen/speed potion would last while you are moving and fighting. And the gym only gives you the speed that VIP does.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    Good Idea, but I don't think it suits era.. It's more of a thing that should be implemented in classic
    I agree. It would probably work better in Classic. Still would be fun in Era though.