Thread: I keep getting Jailed for "Altering game files/ Zoom"

I keep getting Jailed for "Altering game files/ Zoom"

So I've been playing Graal of and on for about 4ish years, Never had any problems. Then Last night it told me I was jailed because I attempted to alter the game files. I tried to contact support but I have gotten no response back. I have put good money into this game and it keeps accusing me of hacking the game when I literally have never done this. Graal works fine on other accounts but not on mine... Can anyone help

Banned
    After submitting a ticket, please wait 48 hours for a response, that's how long it can take.

As for the actual getting jailed, were you using cellular data or VPN or anything like that? Sometimes those can connect you to an IP address that some hacker used and got banned on, thus getting the entire IP address jailed, which is why you could have been jailed.

I dont think I was using a VPN. It's re-Jaili g upon launch

Quote Originally Posted by BluhLord View Post
    I dont think I was using a VPN. It's re-Jaili g upon launch
    Do you use cellular data to play Graal?
    If so, that can be a cause.
    If not, then the only thing that can be done is to wait and see if toonslab support will help you resolve the issue.

Nah I was uaing wifi, I have no siblings playing Graal. Maybe someone did this on my IP? Cause IPs are easily changed? Idk it's been about 3 days now on a 24 hour ban, and I'm sincerely thinking about just giving up on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by BluhLord View Post
    Nah I was uaing wifi, I have no siblings playing Graal. Maybe someone did this on my IP? Cause IPs are easily changed? Idk it's been about 3 days now on a 24 hour ban, and I'm sincerely thinking about just giving up on this game.
    The chances of someone having the same IP as you, that plays Graal and that same Graal player getting jailed? Extremely slim if not, impossible. Either someone is out to get you or you are experiencing some kind of bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    The chances of someone having the same IP as you, that plays Graal and that same Graal player getting jailed? Extremely slim if not, impossible. Either someone is out to get you or you are experiencing some kind of bug.
    Yeah probably just some kind of bug or something.. but I wish it would quit jailing me everyday. Like, I've served a sentence now let me go

Might be a bug. I, myself got ip jailed for hacking last night and had to stay up so I can do the 5 hours and get unjailed.
    Disc - Jasue#2901

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    After submitting a ticket, please wait 48 hours for a response, that's how long it can take.

As for the actual getting jailed, were you using cellular data or VPN or anything like that? Sometimes those can connect you to an IP address that some hacker used and got banned on, thus getting the entire IP address jailed, which is why you could have been jailed.
    This guy right here man, I love you failure don't ever forget that
    Chris: he's done worse
    Chris: like harassing my poor dog
    Raul Zephlyn: That little **** is annoying
    Chris: it wouldnt be so annoying if u didnt touch its private
    Raul Zephlyn: Well my dog rolls over when I do that
    Dan!: ew
    Junz: what am i reading