Thread: New trade

New trade

I want to see what the community think about this, if the the players can trade without the trade table? I mean if i just need to touch the player and ask him if he want to do a trade , after asking it the player gonna get an message where he can accept or reject the trade if he gonna accept will appear the “menu trade” where they can choose what trade for what (obv admins can put a limit of trades like trade tables so 5 or more slots) to trade fast and don’t need to run at the trade if they are doing something important or the trade its too far, that don’t mean the trade tables gonna be useless if it’s so much that can be a trade just for small items so foods,grenades,peals,shovels ecc (swords,melees ecc tradable only on the trade table) . To do it the players gonna pay the same price of trade tables but just to small and fast trades so if i digging and my friend need some shovels I don’t need to go at the trade but i just need to go close of him and ask for the trade. (To don’t make the trade message an problem example : i’m doing base/events and someone to put me out or block my movements with the message of trade (obv the trade gonna be not allowed in events house and “special zones”) to don’t let the players doing this before of the trade i need to send the message of “do you want to start a trade with -player-“ and if the player grab “yes” so the trade can start and they cam choose what they want to trade(admins can put a distance limite to ask the trade) . Obv that can be an excuse to remove the trade houses and make new shops or something for the future.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

i don't like this idea honestly since i'd the have made it borin while it's always fun to go check on the trade tables an see what the people have got for sale.

this is not growtopia lol

Yeah, I feel like it’s not necessary to have a whole other trading system just for small items. It’s just too extra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one even uses the trade table

Its gonna take a lot of work with a little change, it will save 30 seconds for you, is it really that necessary.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by Lacolas420 View Post
    No one even uses the trade table
    Correction: no one even uses trading tables other than the one at start.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Leveler
    Or we can make Jeff summon us to his level to use his to prevent scams
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin