Thread: Graal Custom Help

Graal Custom Help

I've been looking for this body for a while, and I found it, but the frames are apparently off and I don't know how to fix it. Can someone please help me fix it or find another version?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

The frames are fine. No shade intended on some of the admins, but i’ve had multiple bodies denied over and over for this reason. Once the specific admin logged off, someone else would accept the LEGAL body. Just resubmit it and hope you get an admin that knows the correct frame order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    The frames are fine. No shade intended on some of the admins, but i’ve had multiple bodies denied over and over for this reason. Once the specific admin logged off, someone else would accept the LEGAL body. Just resubmit it and hope you get an admin that knows the correct frame order.

Okay thanks

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Banned
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...upload-(Guide)

Here's a nifty little guide that might be able to help out with why you get denied for incorrect frame position

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...upload-(Guide)

Here's a nifty little guide that might be able to help out with why you get denied for incorrect frame position
    Did you look at his body? It’s fine. Just a silly admin denying it for some reason.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    Did you look at his body? It’s fine. Just a silly admin denying it for some reason.

Just because it looks fine here does not mean that it will look fine in game. Some parts of the body may be spilling past the frame boundaries, which is precisely why it would be denied for incorrect frame position. Compare it to the template, make sure nothing passes the colored box borders.