Thread: About Events/Missions

Please support G-DRAGON~ Karash's Avatar

Angry About Events/Missions

Personally, ive been pretty irritated by something about these 'events' or 'missions' in the game.

I get what's it about, you do these quests like mining to catch a giant spider to kill in order to get melees or hats.

However, theres something wrong about it in some way.

Im just gonna be foward,

In this quest, You get to mine in the mines and then a monster or a giant spider appears, so YOU gotta kill it because, YOU caught it right?
    And then, suddenly, after killing the spider, you didn't get anything HOWEVER, SOMEONE ELSE got it instead of you.

Wtf is that? It doesnt make sense.

You dug it up, you did it, you killed it but in the end SOMEONE ELSE gets what you wanted.

Its not only this months 'quest' thats having this ISSUE.
    Ive been a Graalian since the early 2015.
    Ive done quests and its always the same. Your doing is given to somebody else thats greedy and very lazy to even do the quest!

Some admin gotta fix this. It's clearly not fair. It's only aggrivating and making your players pissed.

Some players got things to do irl y'know?

There must be a way right? Like disabling pr restricting other players 'access' to STEAL the prizes or dropped items that a player got in the first place?
    I hope somebody does something about it.
    And i hope my explaination is clear. My english is bad since i speak french.

this is my complaint. thank you..

I highly agree with this! The only problem I see is that no one would help you kill the spider because they won’t get the reward and it will take you longer to kill it, unless the supder’s hp is decreased.

Quests like this where you have to last-hit someone in order to receive award were in era since the start, same thing happens every time and i dont agree that it has to be changed. First of all, if you dont like mining and getting spiders stolen you can always become one of those who just run around and steal spiders. Secondly, its just like real life, you work hard, you try to achieve goal and then someone steals everything. Finally, heres what i did, there will be always those who see your spider and try to kill it, so i suggest you not complaining about that but if you see another spider in your room, you try to kill it too. Other diggers killing your spider, you kill others spiders so in total you will last-hit just the same amount of spiders as if you would try to kill your own by yourself.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive