Thread: Anywhere i can view all auction items?

Anywhere i can view all auction items?

I’m trying to find somewhere i can see all the auction items. I can’t seem to find anyone with a house of them all. I couldn’t find a website either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess not, why would you need it? If you want to buy any melee you should ask top traders on trade tables about any stats, prices etc.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    I’m trying to find somewhere i can see all the auction items. I can’t seem to find anyone with a house of them all. I couldn’t find a website either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There is a list of all ingame weapobs somewhere posted by bitzsam. Use that and search up any item you dont recognize. For the non-weapon items i suggest going to a trading house.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

https://item.era-go.com

Here is a list of all items on Era. I️ doubt there’s a list of all the auction items but this is as close as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by S and M View Post
    https://item.era-go.com

Here is a list of all items on Era. I️ doubt there’s a list of all the auction items but this is as close as it gets.
    Not every item is on there. I see a lot of missing ones. For example, active camo and laser cow(yes its real, a one of a kind tradeable gun made by bas! The old admin)