Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: “The Alliance”

“The Alliance”

I’ve been playing era for a long time. I remember the days when GETS was a thing, and when basing was competitive and skill based. I recently decided to get back into era, and what was really strange and somewhat annoying is gangs have “shifts” now. Gangs literally hand the base over to another overnight or whatever just to get their hours in. And if someone threatens them, every single other gang in this alliance just goes and beats the crap out of whoever wants the base genuinely. I’ve kind of joined in just to see what it is like, and it’s the most confusing thing. These people just want hats and hours and don’t let anyone else have fun like the old days. And if you’re an old player, you probably think “Well we can’t make era good again like the old days”. BS. There’s a few things we can do about this. First, the community manager can ban shifts altogether, making basing fun again, but that likely won’t happen, because all those people with shifts would just whine and complain. Or, whoever is interested can join me in making an anti-alliance. I want to make basing competitive and fun again, with skill based combat and play. In my 7000 hours playing this game, I would have never thought people would do such a low thing. If you want to help me, please message me on here, but the best way to communicate is by adding me in game. My name in game is Zan V. If you also have anything else to add about the current basing situation, please post it below, or any other improvements. I just want to spread awareness about this issue ruining the game.

I would say that the alliences were in era since 2013 and ebizou was one of the first gangs that had alliance, the only change is that now we have more alliences than ever before and you cant just ban those “shifts” lol. Also i dont see any problem in beating those gangs out of the bases, you need to have enough number of skilled players, thats all.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    I would say that the alliences were in era since 2013 and ebizou was one of the first gangs that had alliance, the only change is that now we have more alliences than ever before and you cant just ban those “shifts” lol. Also i dont see any problem in beating those gangs out of the bases, you need to have enough number of skilled players, thats all.
    There was neutrality, not alliances...

And the problem is that you can not defeat more than 5 gangs with 1 gang even if they are all pros.....
    Ha ha ha.

What happened to fortress lol.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    There was neutrality, not alliances...

And the problem is that you can not defeat more than 5 gangs with 1 gang even if they are all pros.....
    Ha ha ha.
    Why not? Also we having weapon dmg buff update right now so it will be harder for top gangs to hold bases by recruiting crowds of ppl.

Why not? Also we having weapon dmg buff update right now so it will be harder for top gangs to hold bases by recruiting crowds of ppl.
    Are you sure?
    The only thing that changes is that now you can make kills faster

I've not been active and have no clue what the update is. But from the sound of it, this will make it easier for people with high numbers to win. The gunwalls of 30-40 people will now take 2 seconds to kill you rather than 3..So you won't get a chance to outplay them and use high weapon dmg to your advantage with your skill.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

Quote Originally Posted by Exter View Post
    I've not been active and have no clue what the update is. But from the sound of it, this will make it easier for people with high numbers to win. The gunwalls of 30-40 people will now take 2 seconds to kill you rather than 3..So you won't get a chance to outplay them and use high weapon dmg to your advantage with your skill.
    Nope, it actually help people clear the wall faster

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Nope, it actually help people clear the wall faster
    True but the wall also clears you faster hence giving you less time to clear the wall. Basically it cancels out and nothing changes by much. Atleast in theory, it seems like not much will change with the big alliances dominating bases (And that might not even be the point of the update, so its ok). But we will see how it works out.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

Quote Originally Posted by Exter View Post
    True but the wall also clears you faster hence giving you less time to clear the wall. Basically it cancels out and nothing changes by much. Atleast in theory, it seems like not much will change with the big alliances dominating bases (And that might not even be the point of the update, so its ok). But we will see how it works out.
    Ppl still have reload cd which gives you some times between wall waves so it is easier and faster to kill/break wall with higher damage, also where did you see 30-40 ppl walls lmao?