I’ve been playing era for a long time. I remember the days when GETS was a thing, and when basing was competitive and skill based. I recently decided to get back into era, and what was really strange and somewhat annoying is gangs have “shifts” now. Gangs literally hand the base over to another overnight or whatever just to get their hours in. And if someone threatens them, every single other gang in this alliance just goes and beats the crap out of whoever wants the base genuinely. I’ve kind of joined in just to see what it is like, and it’s the most confusing thing. These people just want hats and hours and don’t let anyone else have fun like the old days. And if you’re an old player, you probably think “Well we can’t make era good again like the old days”. BS. There’s a few things we can do about this. First, the community manager can ban shifts altogether, making basing fun again, but that likely won’t happen, because all those people with shifts would just whine and complain. Or, whoever is interested can join me in making an anti-alliance. I want to make basing competitive and fun again, with skill based combat and play. In my 7000 hours playing this game, I would have never thought people would do such a low thing. If you want to help me, please message me on here, but the best way to communicate is by adding me in game. My name in game is Zan V. If you also have anything else to add about the current basing situation, please post it below, or any other improvements. I just want to spread awareness about this issue ruining the game.