Thread: Account problem

Account problem

K this was my sub acc in erago, for original acc i forgot the password and the email link password (so i create a sub to play era 2).Luckily, i link my old acc with fb so i can login. Can the presence of my login show as an evidence as i am the owner of my old acc and send me my original pass?

Pls tell me about it TY or else i'll using this acc =)

Addition:
    I ask in game at start,I saw a SENIOR PR (lag n saw it) and he ignore me i guess =) WELL DONE
    Last edited by Grief Hero; 11-25-2018 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Removed GraalID.

Dont think they can do it tho, some user will try to trick staff into giving other user information like: Hey admin! That's me online there! 100% sure that's me!Can you give me the Email and password of it so i can log in from my phone instead of using fb?

Sound funny i know but happens alot of time and i think the staff are sick of dealing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by flaze View Post
    K this was my sub acc in erago,my original acc (graal1417154) i forgot the password and the email link password (so i create a sub to play era 2).Luckily, i link my old acc with fb so i can login. Can the presence of my login show as an evidence as i am the owner of graal1417154 acc and send me my original pass?

Pls tell me about it TY or else i'll using this acc =)

Addition:
    I ask in game at start,I saw a SENIOR PR (lag n saw it) and he ignore me i guess =) WELL DONE
    I'm not sure that GraalOnline has the password to said email account.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    If I'm understanding correctly, you forgot your email password? If this is true, we don't have passwords stored, and even if we did, it's an extreme violation of privacy to access it. What you can do about a lost email password though, is to request an email change from your provider.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

thx for u guys help =) quiting erago then