Thread: Plasma and dmg buff

Plasma and dmg buff

I was playing plasma with this new change in plasma weapons, and I must say that it has become too difficult to the point that not even new players can go round 15,not to mention that the bots appear on the player's face and stab him 1 time and then shoot him, I lost 36-40 hp in 5 seconds when 2 snipers appeared on my face and slashed me and shot at the same time.

solutions:
    1-change the damage of the knife or remove it from the bots.
    2-change the respawn of the bots, which no longer appear inside or next to the player.

plasma has almost no players and with this new change it would be the end.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by raziel View Post
    I was playing plasma with this new change in plasma weapons, and I must say that it has become too difficult to the point that not even new players can go round 15,not to mention that the bots appear on the player's face and stab him 1 time and then shoot him, I lost 36-40 hp in 5 seconds when 2 snipers appeared on my face and slashed me and shot at the same time.

solutions:
    1-change the damage of the knife or remove it from the bots.
    2-change the respawn of the bots, which no longer appear inside or next to the player.

plasma has almost no players and with this new change it would be the end.
    Ahh yup, that's wayy too much damage. I've nerfed all bots.
    I'll reduce melee damage also

these were the damage previously in the bots yesterday.

assault: 5 dmg
    mercenary: 8 dmg
    tank: 3.5 dmg
    chief: 3.5 dmg
    marksman: 11 dmg

the only thing that you should change is the bot knife with a nerf or the bot respawn.