Thread: 113 Days ago

113 Days ago

I just want fairness and to be heard, this forum is very appropriate for the forums. I don't think I have a shot at becoming admin because.... 113 days ago, I couldn't log into my account. 113 days ago I lost a long term war with anonymous admins. Maybe I am just not good at gfx . The one who deals with this refuses to respond so my only choice is to make a forum post. I know it was held against me. Apparently it is punishment but for what? They refuse to tell me what I am being punished for. Was it the IP banns even though I don't share an IP address with anyone? I found out an admin has been denying my uploads for over a year because I am a furry, he says. He claimed to other admins that he got mixed up on the rules, obvious lie cause he kept denying it after SPR told him it was legal. He also confessed to me... I thought it was a glitch for I don't know how long because I have faith in the system. I USED to say the N word and I USED to be vulgar. I USED to break the rules. Guess they don't want to accept that I have healed some wounds and feel a little bit better to change. I changed. I'm not mean and I'm not vulgar. I have changed since then. I really just want a fresh start.

At least you owe me an explaination before you close thread. []

(Side note: Afraid of being judged for this but I think it's too late to worry about being judged. I am and have been)

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I really do not know what you're trying to achieve with this thread, you have a lot of things going on. Could you be more clear?
    my discord is xiv#2549

Quote Originally Posted by Xiang IV View Post
    I really do not know what you're trying to achieve with this thread, you have a lot of things going on. Could you be more clear?
    I was unlinked and didn't do anything to get unlinked. No one will respond to me about it. Also an admin admitted to denying my uploads for being a furry. It has been going on for a while and I feel it is related to the ip bans and getting unlinked and such. I felt like I couldn't control myself when I actually did something to get jailed, I turned that around but I feel it is why I am not liked enough to deny my uploads all the time and (possibly, just a theory) ban me when I haven't done anything. I might me confused but I feel targeted. I would like to believe I am just confused...

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    I was unlinked and didn't do anything to get unlinked. No one will respond to me about it. Also an admin admitted to denying my uploads for being a furry. It has been going on for a while and I feel it is related to the ip bans and getting unlinked and such. I felt like I couldn't control myself when I actually did something to get jailed, I turned that around but I feel it is why I am not liked enough to deny my uploads all the time and (possibly, just a theory) ban me when I haven't done anything. I might me confused but I feel targeted. I would like to believe I am just confused...

This is not the place to discuss unlinkings. Your uploads were probably denied because they broke a rule in some way or form, if you'd like to make a separate thread about that specific issue then I'd suggest doing so with attaching the file you attempted to upload.
    my discord is xiv#2549