Thread: The New Gun Buff Update

The New Gun Buff Update

Now I know that this is only in testing and is only going to last a week. And i'm only going to make this a short thread because I don't feel like typing a essay to emphasize this. But I still feel like I MUST talk about the situation in a thread. The new buffs are just garbage. We have these starter pistols doing 9.5 damage. Everything was buffed except for stacked guns and shotguns, rendering them completely useless. I've asked just about everyone I know in the game if they like the new update and they all said no. It's just that you no longer need skill anymore because the gun you start with can already kill everyone without you practicing and sharpening your skill. I just hope Bitzsam doesn't keep this update because I think its ridiculous. I think the game was just fine how it was because now you die way too quickly. In bases you just need to spam your gun and none can get past because you don't have the time to dodge because you are already dead. That's all for now have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by yaboirobb View Post
    Now I know that this is only in testing and is only going to last a week. And i'm only going to make this a short thread because I don't feel like typing a essay to emphasize this. But I still feel like I MUST talk about the situation in a thread. The new buffs are just garbage. We have these starter pistols doing 9.5 damage. Everything was buffed except for stacked guns and shotguns, rendering them completely useless. I've asked just about everyone I know in the game if they like the new update and they all said no. It's just that you no longer need skill anymore because the gun you start with can already kill everyone without you practicing and sharpening your skill. I just hope Bitzsam doesn't keep this update because I think its ridiculous. I think the game was just fine how it was because now you die way too quickly. In bases you just need to spam your gun and none can get past because you don't have the time to dodge because you are already dead. That's all for now have a nice day.
    I disagree, I enjoy the new update. It can probably motivate beginner level players to start pking with the damage they're doing and my bar feels better than ever.

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Gonna close this thread, all discussion and feedback about the trial period of the update can be done in bitzsam's thread, and this thread is basically a reiteration of your comment there. Bitzsam will read the feedback and determine what to do after the trial period is over, but it's best to keep it all in one place so he can find it easily.