Thread: Make Jobs Better

Make Jobs Better

It takes very long to make money! A hat costs 2k gralats. It takes like 1 hour to make 2k gralats, the best guns cost around 100k. This is why a lot of people quit Graal Era. Everything is so expensive and the jobs are not good enough. If you wanna buy BAR it will cost you like $80 IRL!!! That is so expensive, I’d rather buy tiers with that money.

Well hard work pays off, unless you're rich

Quote Originally Posted by Lacolas420 View Post
    It takes very long to make money! A hat costs 2k gralats. It takes like 1 hour to make 2k gralats, the best guns cost around 100k. This is why a lot of people quit Graal Era. Everything is so expensive and the jobs are not good enough. If you wanna buy BAR it will cost you like $80 IRL!!! That is so expensive, I’d rather buy tiers with that money.
    I did 4k gralats per hour doing pizzas... it takes you 50 hours(which is around week if you play actively) to buy most expensive gun in era.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    I did 4k gralats per hour doing pizzas... it takes you 50 hours(which is around week if you play actively) to buy most expensive gun in era.

it's impossible to do 4k in 1 hour on pizzas....
    As much you can get 2000-2200

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    it's impossible to do 4k in 1 hour on pizzas....
    As much you can get 2000-2200
    Hmm maybe i was working too hard orrr i did mistake, i worked long ago, 2k per hour doubles the time so you need two weeks for bar, lel 100 hours of playing game and you have most expensive gun, i mean lol, i played era for more than 5k hours, and working 100 of them isnt that much

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

My last day, I agree to want a make Jobs better. But I failed. https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...ra-Job-Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by GenChristian View Post
    My last day, I agree to want a make Jobs better. But I failed. https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...ra-Job-Upgrade
    off-topic but are you leaving or?

100 hours is so long. You must be delusional.