Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Admin Positions

Pm any SPR+ you see this “hire me bih pls”

Leveler
    Only apps rn open are gani but sometimes if you pm a spr or any pr level above the regular pr (for your region) you may get an application (in game one)
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Banned
    Applications are usually posted here: https://www.era-go.com/forum/forumdi...-Announcements

And/or a statue will be placed at start with a link and instructions.

When do you guys think a new position will open up.

Quote Originally Posted by UrMum View Post
    When do you guys think a new position will open up.
    Depends what position you are looking to apply for, as of now I’m pretty sure gani apps are still open. Most likely wont be hiring for Player Relations soon since we just had a lot of hirings. Just keep checking the forums and perfect the skills needed for the position you would like to apply for.

Is it possible use the graalshop on a chromebook. I know what that sounds like but I looked at gani and its alot easier than what I have done (3D Modeling/Printing and Animations) I dont have a computer better than a chrome book so if it I can run I would like to check it out maybe apply for gani admin position. I don't know yet but I’m waiting to see the reply’s thanks.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UrMum View Post
    Is it possible use the graalshop on a chromebook. I know what that sounds like but I looked at gani and its alot easier than what I have done (3D Modeling/Printing and Animations) I dont have a computer better than a chrome book so if it I can run I would like to check it out maybe apply for gani admin position. I don't know yet but I’m waiting to see the reply’s thanks.
    Uh, unfortunately it's not possible. The Graal client can't be downloaded onto ChromeOS so you can't use the online version either

I saw. I conquered. I came.