Thread: Creation of a Era-go application

Arrow Creation of a Era-go application

There might be some vast irony in this thread topic considering I’m submitting one online but I’m going to say it anyways. Hello everyone my names Eric Rage as some of you may or may not know. I’ve been contemplating the idea of a era-go application in the apple App Store from some time now and decided why not arise the topic and receive the general feedback on the idea. I believe most people play Graal era or any Toonslab application using a IOS device or a tablet of some such,having said that there are very few PC players. When ever staff applications and huge announcements about in game things arise they’re posted in era-go forums. Now don’t get me wrong a website is a tremendous idea and has been working for countless years for the server,but changes and difference never hurt. I think it would not only help players but be almost more convenient for people to have an application of the Era-go threads so it’s an easier access rather then having to go on an PC or search it up on whatever browser you use,yahoo,google,etc. This apple App Store application can be a simple (FREE) application of course that anyone could access and download and simply log in their era-go account and use it as if they searched it up on the web. Doing this could not only make the era-go threads more accessible but could expand the toonslab. This also leads me to my other thought... Support.toonslab.com is also a website accessible through a browser. If this was accessible through an application I feel their could be a more efficient process and access to players submitting their support tickets. Having an application could also allow other ideas to be implanted since it would be on an IOS or tablet. Such as once you’ve submitted your ticket there could be a screen with all your previous tickets almost like “history” this would not only allow a more efficient process of evidence but players could have a better understanding on what previous issues and jails they’ve had and can use them if the issues happend again,this also could be a huge history tool for staff as well. Anyways that’s my idea please do let me know what your guys opinions are,again my names Eric Rage you can find me on Graal era in the guild(xoxo)
    Last edited by Eric Rage; 11-19-2018 at 08:04 PM.
    Email Questions to: [email protected]
    Pm me questions: Eric Rage*(Rage)
    (Btw I don't rage, it's just a family thing)

Porting apps isn't easy, it's complicated and creating a whole new UI for mobile would take some time. It's just easier to keep it as a website.

This forum uses vBulletin and there is a vBulletin app in the apple appstore at least called vBulletin Community Forum but I believe thats for vBulletin itself and not for any random vBulletin forum. The app description says "if you're looking to access another forum site running vBulletin, you will need to download that site's app." This sorta suggests it might be possible but then again I can't confirm it is.

Yes I know that there’s a vBulletin, but something under toonslabs domain would be more accessible would it not? Also having this implication could also allow them to implant other ideas since it would be an iOS app. They could add other features or apps separate like for example I mentioned the support.toonslab.com having it as a app as well. This could allow them to have a history of tickets when players submit and full documentary dates as well.
    Email Questions to: [email protected]
    Pm me questions: Eric Rage*(Rage)
    (Btw I don't rage, it's just a family thing)

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rage View Post
    There might be some vast irony in this thread topic considering I’m submitting one online but I’m going to say it anyways. Hello everyone my names Eric Rage as some of you may or may not know. I’ve been contemplating the idea of a era-go application in the apple App Store from some time now and decided why not arise the topic and receive the general feedback on the idea. I believe most people play Graal era or any Toonslab application using a IOS device or a tablet of some such,having said that there are very few PC players. When ever staff applications and huge announcements about in game things arise they’re posted in era-go forums. Now don’t get me wrong a website is a tremendous idea and has been working for countless years for the server,but changes and difference never hurt. I think it would not only help players but be almost more convenient for people to have an application of the Era-go threads so it’s an easier access rather then having to go on an PC or search it up on whatever browser you use,yahoo,google,etc. This apple App Store application can be a simple (FREE) application of course that anyone could access and download and simply log in their era-go account and use it as if they searched it up on the web. Doing this could not only make the era-go threads more accessible but could expand the toonslab. This also leads me to my other thought... Support.toonslab.com is also a website accessible through a browser. If this was accessible through an application I feel their could be a more efficient process and access to players submitting their support tickets. Having an application could also allow other ideas to be implanted since it would be on an IOS or tablet. Such as once you’ve submitted your ticket there could be a screen with all your previous tickets almost like “history” this would not only allow a more efficient process of evidence but players could have a better understanding on what previous issues and jails they’ve had and can use them if the issues happend again,this also could be a huge history tool for staff as well. Anyways that’s my idea please do let me know what your guys opinions are,again my names Eric Rage you can find me on Graal era in the guild(xoxo)
    I agree with this if that's possible.

I️ like the idea, just would be a lot of work.