Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Banned for literally no reason

Banned for literally no reason

I downloaded era at school and I was lagging badly and I then got banned for 24 hours for “Hacking - Altering graal era files, Zoom system” but I never did any of this. I’ve sent an email to toonslab support hours ago and I’m still banned.

- - - Updated - - -

I was using a vpn too! Not sure if that had something to do with it?

Using a VPN is not allowed and maybe the VPN you were connected to was banned because someone else got banned while using it.
    Admins - - ERA

Hello Tanman,yes the VpN could play a small factor in which why you were jailed for hacking. Or the fact that another staff may have mistakenly jailed you. There are multiple factors in which this could of happend,but the most logical is your vpn. Vpn is an un-secure network/wifi that Graal era does not support using. I’m sorry if you had no right mind of this but in this case it would be your fault and you’d have to either wait the jail time or wait for toonslabs response,I’m sorry
    Email Questions to: [email protected]
    Pm me questions: Eric Rage*(Rage)
    (Btw I don't rage, it's just a family thing)

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rage View Post
    Hello Tanman,yes the VpN could play a small factor in which why you were jailed for hacking. Or the fact that another staff may have mistakenly jailed you. There are multiple factors in which this could of happend,but the most logical is your vpn. Vpn is an un-secure network/wifi that Graal era does not support using. I’m sorry if you had no right mind of this but in this case it would be your fault and you’d have to either wait the jail time or wait for toonslabs response,I’m sorry
    Nice I spend $15 and then get banned not even a day later. I had no clue vpns were not allowed because they don’t state it anywhere. Their fault actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanman View Post
    Nice I spend $15 and then get banned not even a day later. I had no clue vpns were not allowed because they don’t state it anywhere. Their fault actually.
    Are you still banned after disconnecting the VPN or?

But you did know that you get banned if you log in via banned device or wifi right?

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by Bluen View Post
    Are you still banned after disconnecting the VPN or?
    Yes, I am still banned. Not even a reply from support.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    But you did know that you get banned if you log in via banned device or wifi right?
    I would be suprised if anyone at my school plays Graal but I guess it could true that someone else was using a hack! Good call. But, it still doesn't explain why I haven't received an email from support. They should atleast take it off of my record.

Leveler
    support.toonslab.com
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    support.toonslab.com
    I said I already contacted support 3 times. Please read what I have said before you reply. Thanks.

I said I already contacted support 3 times. Please read what I have said before you reply. Thanks.
    You don't always get a reply back right away, wait a couple days and just be patient. I'm sure the issue will be taken care of.
    Disc - Jasue#2901