Thread: Mp5 knife

Mp5 knife

Why was spawnkilling removed with the mp5 knife, this doesnt even make sense since melees werent buffed for it to be nerfed like that. Literally i now just own a fast m4 with a 35 ec katana. I did not spend two years of my life to have a fast m4 with a 35 ec katana. Either give me my money and time back or fix this one thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Soldier Picciotti
    Well, view this as a life lesson. next time you'll reconsider spending two years of your life for a weapon you know can be altered at any time. Especially since it will have 0 value to you when you delete the app

Make wiser choices my friend

You still have m4a3 which is much better in my opinion and you also can use usual katana(switch must be faster and more comfortable)

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    You still have m4a3 which is much better in my opinion and you also can use usual katana(switch must be faster and more comfortable)
    Congrats on finally being PR.

OT: You're fortunate enough to even own an mp5 yet still complain about 'spawn-killing'. This was made to preempt the idea of hurting someone before they even get to do anything, for example, running from people like you.
    The mp5 knife is drastically faster than any other weapon there is (just that you don't see it in numbers), not to mention it comes with the gun itself attached.
    Also, your point is extremely vague considering you're not giving a full-fledged argument to even spark any debate.

What has your katana and m4 got to do with the mp5?

Mp5 knife

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Congrats on finally being PR.

OT: You're fortunate enough to even own an mp5 yet still complain about 'spawn-killing'. This was made to preempt the idea of hurting someone before they even get to do anything, for example, running from people like you.
    The mp5 knife is drastically faster than any other weapon there is (just that you don't see it in numbers), not to mention it comes with the gun itself attached.
    Also, your point is extremely vague considering you're not giving a full-fledged argument to even spark any debate.

What has your katana and m4 got to do with the mp5?
    “Fortnunate” isn’t nearly the proper word to use. Its not like i was given the item, i worked hard and spent my valuable time on getting it as others have too. HeavenlyFreeze makes a good point on the fact that spending that amount of time is ridiculous, but at the end of the day that what the game is looking for.

”Drastically fast” is an understated exaggeration as the item’s stats are evidently a copy and paste of any other melee of its kind; the Photon Blade (which i own as well) feels exactly [and i cannot stress this enough], EXACTLY like the mp5 melee. The only thing that made the mp5 knife stand out from all my other melees was the spawn-killing ability, which though helpful, isn’t nearly as overpowered as someone who doesn’t have the item may be led to think as it could never kill someone before they had the chance to do something about it, as i have already stated.

The EC katana and M4 analogy is meant to help people like you understand how worthless the item is now, and how frustrating it is to have my time and effort be reduced to such low values.
    ATT-

Banned
    Let me correct myself: Your 'analogy' fails to portray a standing point between the items that you tried comparing in your first post.
    You didn't specify where you even got your analogy from the first place e.g was it in spar or base or PK arenas?

WIth half of my capabilities, I assume you're referring to old aspects of the game but unable to figure out the actual term to support your case.
    I understand what you meant (because I had to dig deep down for this hidden game knowledge) and my only answer to you is the hit timer Era has placed in most areas.
    If hit timer is incoherent to you then I cannot follow up on your case until you know how it works.

Don't get me wrong here and try 'correcting' your audience but, I have used the mp5 back in my prime and I know how it works if you're concerned about my understanding of this case.
    However, all you can ever hope to get is responses from people who are far concerned about this inability or bug rather than the maker himself.

What I'm curious at this point is your goal of this thread; is spawn-killing your only concern? Because that ability doesn't reckon yourself a kill unless the player isn't moving.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Why was spawnkilling removed with the mp5 knife, this doesnt even make sense since melees werent buffed for it to be nerfed like that. Literally i now just own a fast m4 with a 35 ec katana. I did not spend two years of my life to have a fast m4 with a 35 ec katana. Either give me my money and time back or fix this one thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    So its not stacked no more? :0
    Btw
    https://youtu.be/4E7J26H8WpE
    16:55
    I just remembered this video that u made
    Last edited by Romejhon; 01-10-2019 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romejhon View Post
    Btw
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Romejhon View Post
    Btw
    Haha. Youre amazing for pointing that out. It was a totally valid point back then when i used to think the gun itself was OP, hence having the melee be OP as well made it unbalanced. But i learned through the months that have passed that the gun itself isnt overpowered and that the knife is what made the item really be worth as much time, effort and money as it is. Otherwise it is just another "decent" sparring weapon.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    ATT-

Newcomer
    Yeh, both gun and melee should be OP or atleast one of them. Cause mp5 is not just like an ordinary gun that u can itunes, u rlly have to have to spend time and effort to get it.