Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jail rescript!

Jail rescript!

Once again I have been jailed because I use data for graal. Out in the country where I live my unlimited data is cheaper than having WiFi so it is all I can get. I have been jailed for 4 days now. I submitted one ticket each day but not the 4th. It seems as if I am now being ignored. This jail reloop glitch has been an issue for me for about 5 months now. I have been so patient with staff but I am just frustrated. I know the jail rescript will take time and won’t be fixed over night. But all I ask is for a little more help. I have lost valueable time and oppurtunities in auctions, events and trades in trade tables. Toonslab isn’t really helping me anymore and staff always directs me to toonslab or just flat out ignores/blocks me.(Dr Pepper)
    Please help.

Lmaoooo they still haven’t fixed your glitch bruh HAHAHAHHAA these admins hate you

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadow View Post
    Lmaoooo they still haven’t fixed your glitch bruh HAHAHAHHAA these admins hate you
    wow what funny. I die of laughter, ha ha ha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    Once again I have been jailed because I use data for graal. Out in the country where I live my unlimited data is cheaper than having WiFi so it is all I can get. I have been jailed for 4 days now. I submitted one ticket each day but not the 4th. It seems as if I am now being ignored. This jail reloop glitch has been an issue for me for about 5 months now. I have been so patient with staff but I am just frustrated. I know the jail rescript will take time and won’t be fixed over night. But all I ask is for a little more help. I have lost valueable time and oppurtunities in auctions, events and trades in trade tables. Toonslab isn’t really helping me anymore and staff always directs me to toonslab or just flat out ignores/blocks me.(Dr Pepper)
    Please help.
    I can´t help you because I have no idea. Try to try with more admins

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I’m guessing toonslab tickets are down right now. Its been 4 days now and I’ve gotten no response. High staff always responds to me and they usually release me. Now its just constantly relooping my jail everytime I do the time. Maybe I’ll get lucky but as of right now I cannot play. And it isn’t even my fault.

Is there an admin who is viewing this post and can get him out of jail???

- - - Updated - - -

It’s funny tho

Is there an admin who is viewing this post and can get him out of jail???
    They seem to pretty much ignore me now just because they know their jail system is flawed and I’m suffering from it. I guess they do it because I’m speaking out and telling everyone. I don’t know what else to do, I’ve asked for help.
    Last edited by Mrpibbgraal; 11-23-2018 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    They seem to pretty much ignore me now just because they know their jail system is flawed and I’m suffering from it. I guess they do it because I’m speaking out and telling everyone. I don’t know what else to do, I’ve asked for help.
    Have you tried PMing admins?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluen View Post
    Have you tried PMing admins?
    Admins are like robots.. They will automatically redirect you to support.toonslab.com
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    Admins are like robots.. They will automatically redirect you to support.toonslab.com
    If u have a problem w that submit a ticket