Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gfx thief

Gfx thief

So this guy stole my gfx because I exposed him as an art theif a long time ago. My friend got jailed for cussing him out. He not only targeted me, but random people I associate with. I am not sure what to think and this happens to a lot of artists. I been getting really popular lately gfx wise and this feels uncomfortable. I don't even profit off my gfx and now some jerk is. Everyone knows he is lying right???? If I call the website, would they take it down? This fool even ifiles admins and takes credit for profit from anyone who actually believes him. What do you guys think?

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    So this guy stole my gfx because I exposed him as an art theif a long time ago. My friend got jailed for cussing him out. He not only targeted me, but random people I associate with. I am not sure what to think and this happens to a lot of artists. I been getting really popular lately gfx wise and this feels uncomfortable. I don't even profit off my gfx and now some jerk is. Everyone knows he is lying right???? If I call the website, would they take it down? This fool even ifiles admins and takes credit for profit from anyone who actually believes him. What do you guys think?

Our staff can't do anything about the website unless it's under Graal's control, meaning that you need to contact the website provider and take it up with him.

He makes money off it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluen View Post
    He makes money off it?
    That's what I heard. I'm not good at making money of people but he is so he puts up his charade specifically for financial gain. Maybe in game items. But like, he been doing it so long, he must have got something out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Our staff can't do anything about the website unless it's under Graal's control, meaning that you need to contact the website provider and take it up with him.
    But will they back me up if the website asks for proof because Era owns my gfx he stole, don't they?

But will they back me up if the website asks for proof because Era owns my gfx he stole, don't they?

I'm pretty sure Era doesn't own his gfx but making money off it sounds really fishy and suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluen View Post
    I'm pretty sure Era doesn't own his gfx but making money off it sounds really fishy and suspicious.
    Yeah when you upload, you give era your gfx and I think they own everything uploaded. They can not prove who made the gfx but I got screenshots of my stuff in the studio and he ifiles admins. This fool claims he made Rima Wasabi's upload. And its my gfx.

I don't know if anybody can do something about this. Especially when it includes taking down a website.

Yeah when you upload, you give era your gfx and I think they own everything uploaded. They can not prove who made the gfx but I got screenshots of my stuff in the studio and he ifiles admins. This fool claims he made Rima Wasabi's upload. And its my gfx.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but GraalOnline doesn't own your GFXs unless you signed a legal document claiming that Encounter Games has the rights to your graphical artwork, then got Unixmad to also sign the same document- unless there's something in the Terms of Service nobody read about...

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but GraalOnline doesn't own your GFXs unless you signed a legal document claiming that Encounter Games has the rights to your graphical artwork, then got Unixmad to also sign the same document- unless there's something in the Terms of Service nobody read about...
    I mean I wouldn't mind it but ok ty.