Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Uploads of mythical creatures not allowed...

Uploads of mythical creatures not allowed...

I wanted to talk about why aren't we allowed to have mythical creatures or non-human customs for uploads (like skeletons, hamburger head etc.) There are literally non-human and mythical creatures that are in your head inventory by default
    mythical creatures.PNG mythical creatures 2.PNG.. These are just examples I took in like 20 seconds of searching..

I think there is no need to forbid us from having skeleton uploads for example halloween,

I would like to hear your opinion.
    Admins - - ERA

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    I wanted to talk about why aren't we allowed to have mythical creatures or non-human customs for uploads (like skeletons, hamburger head etc.) There are literally non-human and mythical creatures that are in your head inventory by default
    mythical creatures.PNG mythical creatures 2.PNG.. These are just examples I took in like 20 seconds of searching..

I think there is no need to forbid us from having skeleton uploads for example halloween,

Is there anything in specific that you want to upload? Post it here so we can see. These rules were put into place after these heads were first introduced into the game so it might just be that the staff didn't go through the game and take action.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

I actually saw this no too long ago and presented it to a PR, but he told me that the default customs followed a different set of rules.
    Whether or not he was talking absolute crap, I don't know.

Don't forget the head that's just 2 floating eyeballs

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    They are called "upload rules", not "default head rules".

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    They are called "upload rules", not "default head rules".
    In that case how was Robg and some other guy (I forgot his name, but at the time he was very popular) allowed to have an upload of a robot and the other guy had an upload of a purple dragon, which at the time was still against the rules. The purple dragon guy's head and body were eventually removed but it took 2 or so years for his head and body to be removed (even tho at the time almost everyone knew him, heck robg even got his own hat in the sewers)

I am not sure if robg's head and body were removed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReyR View Post
    Is there anything in specific that you want to upload? Post it here so we can see. These rules were put into place after these heads were first introduced into the game so it might just be that the staff didn't go through the game and take action.
    I am not willing to upload anything I was just scrolling through old posts and saw a post from 2 weeks ago where a guy wasn't allowed to have his halloween outfit cause it was half human half skeleton.
    Admins - - ERA

Well i once had a Black and White Dragon Upload which they gave me time to refund it, i think that it's to prevent Era turning from a Modern World style game into like classic an rpg fantasy like world.

Like we still have cat and dog in our world but not like a dragon flying around skyscrapper and stuff right?

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    Well i once had a Black and White Dragon Upload which they gave me time to refund it, i think that it's to prevent Era turning from a Modern World style game into like classic an rpg fantasy like world.

Like we still have cat and dog in our world but not like a dragon flying around skyscrapper and stuff right?
    Do not think it is far from that.

Right, the popular opinion.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

In that case how was Robg and some other guy (I forgot his name, but at the time he was very popular) allowed to have an upload of a robot and the other guy had an upload of a purple dragon, which at the time was still against the rules. The purple dragon guy's head and body were eventually removed but it took 2 or so years for his head and body to be removed (even tho at the time almost everyone knew him, heck robg even got his own hat in the sewers)

I am not sure if robg's head and body were removed.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not willing to upload anything I was just scrolling through old posts and saw a post from 2 weeks ago where a guy wasn't allowed to have his halloween outfit cause it was half human half skeleton.
    Her purple dragon btw. Im making her new uploads right now and Robg has his as a reward for his gfx.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    Just wait until CRISPR becomes widespread and commercialized!
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".