Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32
Results 311 to 320 of 320

Thread: Graphics Competition! Staff with a Llama fan art!

  1. #311
    congrats to those that won :0

  2. #312
    Big Cheese
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,223
    Congratulations to everyone. Honestly, these turned out way better then I myself expected. Anyways I have a question, as you said that "more contest will come soon", does this mean that the melee will be given out again or some other rewards?
    Feel free to message me if you seek assistance!

    Zone Levels Team
    Zone Forum Mod

  3. #313
    Sheikh bin sheikh Sottocapo imaginary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Golden desert with no camels roaming around
    Posts
    11,767
    Ok but why are staff and players judged separately? Obviously they’ll have bigger chance to win since there are less admins than players...?

  4. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Ok but why are staff and players judged separately? Obviously they’ll have bigger chance to win since there are less admins than players...?
    That has been announced at the beginning of the contest

    If you put all (staff and players) into one box and pick winners out of those, then people will call it rigged when 2 winners out of 6 (example) are staff.
    You can't make everyone happy. I'm glad addtional EC were given to honorable mentions.

    Congratulations to all that have won

  5. #315
    Sheikh bin sheikh Sottocapo imaginary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Golden desert with no camels roaming around
    Posts
    11,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyvia View Post
    That has been announced at the beginning of the contest

    If you put all (staff and players) into one box and pick winners out of those, then people will call it rigged when 2 winners out of 6 (example) are staff.
    You can't make everyone happy. I'm glad addtional EC were given to honorable mentions.

    Congratulations to all that have won
    No we wouldnt lol. We can see their art work and it’s more fair.
    All pixels are equal?

  6. #316
    Pixels NaniRima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oxnard, CA
    Posts
    993
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    No we wouldnt lol. We can see their art work and it’s more fair.
    All pixels are equal?
    We just thought it was fair to separate them. Just because you personally wouldn't think it's rigged does not mean others will act the same way.

    To avoid any drama it is just best to make it into two sections, specially with the funny one since... inside jokes.

  7. #317
    Sheikh bin sheikh Sottocapo imaginary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Golden desert with no camels roaming around
    Posts
    11,767
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    We just thought it was fair to separate them. Just because you personally wouldn't think it's rigged does not mean others will act the same way.

    To avoid any drama it is just best to make it into two sections, specially with the funny one since... inside jokes.
    Um ok host more competitions and keep separating staff n players

  8. #318
    Kingsman Chris Zephlyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    253
    I remember when I would reuse Raul's graphics to get free ECs for stuff like these, good times
    ...
    Chris: he's done worse
    Chris: like harassing my poor dog
    Raul Zephlyn: That little **** is annoying
    Chris: it wouldnt be so annoying if u didnt touch its private
    Raul Zephlyn: Well my dog rolls over when I do that
    Dan!: ew
    Junz: what am i reading

  9. #319
    Did you pick the winners

  10. #320
    Patriarchy AliGamer911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,577
    iT's riGgEd aNd aDmInS aRe cOrRuPt
     Spoiler

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •