Thread: GOT SCAMMED FOR 60k tro!!!!!!

GOT SCAMMED FOR 60k tro!!!!!!

HI! Today I got scammed for Cat Melee(60ktro). I this guy that Sacmmed me. his nmae is Winston.
    Firstly he said me that he want to trade his blaze Katana for my Cat melee and he wanted me to go tachi.
    2. i added my Cat melee and hi added Turkey leg and removed if
    3. After this he added 300 burgers and blaze katana
    4. he and me Accepted a trade and trade is end succesfully
    5. After this i check my inventory And I didnt have my cat didnt have Blaze katana and i have only turkey leg(he removed it how i got)
    ADMINS PLS I NEED HELP U SHOULD JAIL THIS KID !!!I heard he sacmmed A lot of people about 400k trochus!!!! be careful never trade with Winston!!!!!! Admins i need my Cat back Pls Do anything that u can
    Last edited by Blitz Canavi; 11-25-2018 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Vulgarity

It really looks like panda birthday flag few years ago, thats why i dont trust trade tables, there are some gfx bugs(as i get it) may happen with new items

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

that's why you should record trades that consists of high valued items
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

We can't do anything about trades like this, when you trade expensive items you should be more careful and look at their table for any tricks like that before accepting, Thats why players have 15 seconds to not accept a trade once it has been accepted by both parties.