Thread: Buying a special package?

Lightbulb Buying a special package?

Talking about a special package, I thought of an idea why don't the manager of including per EC in a special Gralats packs!
    Problems faced by the players
    Why am I introducing this as we knew not a lot of players are born to play events such as races and skills, and further more some people can miss some events as they have schools, works and etc.
    Adding these kind of special packages can increase a lot of player wants to buy even more then usual. This can benefit both the players and the manager in order to get more money then usual.
    Problems can be solved?
    However, i know some people will not agree with my point as Era have a lot of Ituners so i want the management to put this kind of package in a limited time so this can balance the events and player can satisfy with their dream items
    Conclusion
    I think this can be a good matter for both administration and the players, this might keep the game alive and they might not spam for #FreeEC or spamming admins to host events
    By:
    AE

No

No one was born to play and win events.. It takes practice just as everything in life.. Events are currently the only thing that isn't pay2win and making this pay2win would make a lot of players including me quit this game completely.

Even with limited time packages it still is pay2win and don't think just because they add these "special packages" people will stop spamming #FreeEC, not everyone can steal their mom's credit card
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    No

No one was born to play and win events.. It takes practice just as everything in life.. Events are currently the only thing that isn't pay2win and making this pay2win would make a lot of players including me quit this game completely.

Even with limited time packages it still is pay2win and don't think just because they add these "special packages" people will stop spamming #FreeEC, not everyone can steal their mom's credit card
    Yes true, you can not buy ecs but some admins ye.... (seen with my own eyes how they helped those people) 2 years ago there were 3-5 now I think not
    You can see the status of some ex-admins about corruption is a delicate topic

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Uh, event coins are one of those things that battles P2W since you don’t need money in order to get good items. Defeats the whole purpose of events imo.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    No

I call your bluff on quitting.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Fantastic idea!

Manager
    Event coins will never be sold in / with any gralat pack.

Obtaining them requires the skill/dedication of the involved player.
    Selling them would completely eliminate that aspect and just make events pay2win, which would quite frankly be a horrible idea.