Thread: What is a Hit point on your profile?

What is a Hit point on your profile?

There's this thing on my profile that I don't know what it is. It's says hit point. I have 50/50. It this good? Bad? What does it mean? (View attached)
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is the counting system for damage. Essentially points that once it comes down to 0 results in a death. HP stands for "Hit Points". Having 50/50 is good and healthy. You will see it actively update on top of your screen for when you take damage by weapons, melees, explosives etc. For future reference, I suggest looking at the guides for what everything is in the Guides section of the forums. Usually the most relevant are "sticky" (staying on the top) but in case you can't find what you are looking for, look it up using the search function.
    Hope this helps!
    To find these guides, they will be in General discussion in the sub forum of "Era Guides"
    Last edited by Jayden-Jair; 11-26-2018 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Clarified information.

Leveler
    I think there may be an explanation in the button with a red book that has a question mark on it towards the top right of your screen.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Just makes sure it doesn't hit 0, and you'll be fine.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    There's this thing on my profile that I don't know what it is. It's says hit point. I have 50/50. It this good? Bad? What does it mean? (View attached)
    You will rarely need to check it unless u want to complete achievement by killing ppl while having low hp. As already said above is just your health, most of the time you will be using health bar on the top of the screen which appears each time your health is changed(by healing or receiving damage)

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

It’s your hp, your hp becomes lower each time someone deals some kind of damage to you. You can increase your hp ( health) by eating food. When it hits 0 you will either be sent to the hospital, but that’s if you don’t have the revive potion.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!