Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Idea for fixing basing (stoping unfair treatment)

Night Stick Idea for fixing basing (stoping unfair treatment)

They need to make it where ppl can only join 1 gang only most other games only allow you to be in one guild at a time and all have a cool down period of atleast 24 hours before you can join another guild after leaving one, to enter base. If they implemented this into era then it would stop this alliance stuff. (Cooldown only for entering base, once joining multiple gangs to team on a single gang)
    Most games do this because of the stuff going on in era
    Era just doesn’t do the same as most other online games and that’s why it’s such a problem

Alliance ruined the game, bunch of kids that can't defend themselves solo, teaming up on 1-2 gangs, to seem powerful and ruining basing and era in general. As we all know Duke is lifeless, makes his era followers give him follows and likes on Instagram to seem like he's cool. He won't grow up nor leave the game, so we must make changes to stop his stuff and end this nonsense. Alliance contains bunch of people like, Muiz, Nbk the rappers, Duke 30 and still on era. Oh and LO that has the most beautiful hideout + immature leaders.

All I ask for is to make era great again, if you can't fix servers at least do this to fix the gameplay.

Wann fort then be in a fort gang/pk gang. Wanna base then be in a basing gang, plasma Corp and so on. Ppl need to make decisions and stick to that not everything. The way gang system is now is that ppl can do whatever they want, and bully other gangs doing so
    Last edited by Grief Hero; 11-28-2018 at 04:36 PM.

They are a lot of gangs in era that are made for plasma/forts etc. Your system may block those people from playing inside bases as I see it... Also alliances cant be simply ruined by this, I guess once you dont let people enter bases after changing tag they will just defend base without gang tag.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

This system already has more flaws then the current flaws you want to change, also I'd refrain from vulgar language, want you to share your opinion but don't get chastised for it okay?? As well as slandering players and an admin won't abode well

Sent from my RCT6K03W13 using Tapatalk

A 2 year old would have made more sense..

Quote Originally Posted by JesusGang View Post
    Most games do this because of the sht going on in era
    .. Yeah I bet the creators of CS GO, Warframe, Tf 2 and other games where guilds are part of the game know about iEra....

If they implemented this into era then it would stop this alliance bs.
    .. And destroy every other guild related stuff like gang spar, plasma and forting..

Era just doesn’t do the same as most other online games and that’s why it’s such a problem
    .. Those "other online games" don't have the complexity in guilds that era has.. What I mean is joining a guild is not required to participate in stuff.

Alliance ruined the game, bunch of kids that can't defend themselves solo, teaming up on 1-2 gangs, to seem powerful and ruining basing and era in general. As we all know Duke is lifeless, makes his era followers give him follows and likes on Instagram to seem like he's coolsht. He won't grow up nor leave the game, so we must make changes to stop his bs and end this nonsense. Alliance contains bunch of people like, Muiz the child molester. Nbk the untalented diss rappers lmfao, Duke 30 and still on era. Oh and LO that has the most beautiful hideout + immature leaders.
    .. That is a you problem.. Just because you got your a$$ blasted by them doesn't mean you need to go on the forums and cry about it..

All I ask for is to make era great again, if you can't fix servers at least do this to fix the gameplay.
    .. This will only make the gameplay worse..
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Lights Canavi View Post
    This system already has more flaws then the current flaws you want to change, also I'd refrain from vulgar language, want you to share your opinion but don't get chastised for it okay?? As well as slandering players and an admin won't abode well

No hate towards you, but coming from a newbie that is just feeding off what's left of it at this point. Your point is invalid. And who said your system is more flawed, you just said that without any valid points or explanation. — these people deserve to critized in such so called "Vulgarity" because for most of us this is a game, and for them it's their entire lifetime/career. People who support alliance are basically losers from yesteryears, who were and are still unskilled and worthless runners. 2/3 of era population talks trash, and runs from 1v1 now it's carried into basing thanks to alliance. Gangs were made for basing not socializing like Facebook groups. Ruining allies? LMAO just admit that you need 100 people v 1 gang, that's what you people call fair treatment now. When OGs gangs like GPN,DarkSide,Exterior,iFreeze,M2S,Maelstrom etc, were around basing was balanced. It wasn't 2v1 or in this case all era joins alliance for fake rewards vs 2-3 gangs, that are against this. You'd be hurt by this obvsly if u feed of the left overs of era. This game was supposed to have competition and used to be fun. Now it's beyond a joke.

No hate towards you, but coming from a newbie that is just feeding off what's left of it at this point. Your point is invalid. And who said your system is more flawed, you just said that without any valid points or explanation. — these people deserve to critized in such so called "Vulgarity" because for most of us this is a game, and for them it's their entire lifetime/career. People who support alliance are basically losers from yesteryears, who were and are still unskilled and worthless runners. 2/3 of era population talks trash, and runs from 1v1 now it's carried into basing thanks to alliance. Gangs were made for basing not socializing like Facebook groups. Ruining allies? LMAO just admit that you need 100 people v 1 gang, that's what you people call fair treatment now. When OGs gangs like GPN,DarkSide,Exterior,iFreeze,M2S,Maelstrom etc, were around basing was balanced. It wasn't 2v1 or in this case all era joins alliance for fake rewards vs 2-3 gangs, that are against this. You'd be hurt by this obvsly if u feed of the left overs of era. This game was supposed to have competition and used to be fun. Now it's beyond a joke.
    Idk if you're referencing me as the newbie or yourself? cause I joined in 2010, and some of what you quoted was words from the other person who'd replied. I never said that all of what you said was wrong I just stated basically the way you're going about it is sorta hostile and already hard to have a healthy debate, and debating is how you get better ideas and results? I agree with a lot of your points just some are unnecessary ykwm?

Read the forum rule:
    -Harassment of any user is forbidden.(Calling other a slave,accusing other of being toxic while being the original source of toxic.)
    -Do not goes off topic of your original intend of the thread title.(Seems more like you have a personal grudge against duke rather then providing idea.)
    -Dont provoke other into a pointless/heated conversation , replying to them are also an offence.(Pretty obvious here.)

Also alliance/ally is part of the concept of the game, you cant just blame other for fully using the system potential for their own good, seems to me that you are just angry that the fact other can form a better alliance/ally then your current gang does,no offence tho.(If you felt insulted then i am sorry.)

Even that if other user do cry about something that happen during their gameplay, it does not mean that you should follow in their footsteps and does the same, it just seems immature to do so.

For futher detail on forum rules: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.php?5-Forum-Rules

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post

Also alliance/ally is part of the concept of the game, you cant just blame other for fully using the system potential for their own good, seems to me that you are just angry that the fact other can form a better alliance/ally then your current gang does,no offence tho.(If you felt insulted then i am sorry.)

Even that if other user do cry about something that happen during their gameplay, it does not mean that you should follow in their footsteps and does the same, it just seems immature to do so.
    I would like to correct this. The way major gangs use the alliance system is not how we intended it. They are technically abusing it which is one of the reasons why we are reworking basing and adding gang fortresses.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    May I correct you please? The way major gangs use the alliance system is not how we intended it. They are technically abusing it which is one of the reasons why we are reworking basing and adding gang fortresses.
    Might be true but still you get my point.
    p.s. Do you remember me? We used to hang around start, you placed around 20 of 1 grab doll and i grabbed 15 of em ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The fortress thing isn’t gonna stop them from leaving their basing gang to join a war tag to suppress other gangs from basing. Ppl will still be on multiple gang tags, and nothing will stop them unless they can only join one gang at a time..